Char-Broil Performance TRU-INfrared 34000 BTU Propane BBQ - Black Doors
- Propane fuel heats up quickly and delivers consistent temperatures giving foods a delicious grilled flavor
- Use the large 450 sq.in. cooking area to grill for your family or groups of friends with room to cook up to 37 hamburgers at a time
- Sleek porcelain-coated stainless-steel construction provides long-lasting use and durability
- Porcelain-coated, rust-resistant cast iron cooking grates sear food to lock in delicious juices and are easy to clean
- With 3 stainless steel burners, you can achieve optimal temperatures to cook juicy steaks, burgers, ribs, poultry, fish, and vegetables
- Side burner provides an extra space to saute or boil vegetables or craft your own sauces
- Main burner produces up to 24,000 BTUs of heating power
- Uses TRU-Infrared cooking technology to prevent flare-ups, deliver even-heat, and cook juicier food
- 150 sq. in. secondary cooking area provides additional space for grilling at lower temperatures and keeping items warm
- Side burner cooks with 10,000 BTUs of heating power
- Push-to-start electric ignition fires up quickly, easily, and reliably
- Swing-away warming rack brings versatility to your grilling options
- Double-door lower cabinet gives you a convenient space to store tools and accessories within easy reach
- Temperature gauge is mounted in the lid, making it easy to view, monitor, and maintain heat for the best cooking environment
- CSA-certified for enhanced safety and reliability
- When cleaning porcelain grill grates, don't use metal or wire brushes. Use a soft bristle or a nylon grill brush. Burn off any food leftover on the grates, then let the grates cool and scrub them with a nylon cleaning brush.
- Check your manual for any special cleaning instructions
- Performance TRU-IR 450 3B
- Assembly Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 50 reviewers who responded, 48 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great grill, just harder to clean.- April 19, 2020
Really awesome grill. It cooks super even and heats up fast. Plenty of space, we really love it. The only cons (which aren't deal breakers) is the style of the grates make it really hard to keep clean. Also, there is a supporting bar in the underneath area that makes it difficult to store anything underneath, it also has an open back in the cabinet area underneath so I don't really recommend keeping anything under there except for the propane tank. It was super easy to set up took about an hour and a half. You will need two people for a couple of the steps.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A different way to BBQ- August 15, 2021
You MUST read the instruction manual! I grilled burgers (beef/chicken and salmon) the way I’ve always done….Spray the griddle as it’s warming up… spreading BBQ Sauce on the burgers before grilling and ended up with a mess with lots of stuck meat on the grill. I’ve since read the manual. Spray some oil ON THE MEAT before putting on the grill. BBQ Sauce on them in the last few minutes of grilling. Will try this the next time and I’m sure will make a difference. The Grill itself was quite easy to put together. Didn’t have any (unplanned) pieces left over. Didn’t install the right hand shelf as we don’t have that big a patio. Thought I’d unpackage everything and wait for my nephew to put it together…. Was able to do it in about 90 minutes myself.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- DON'T BUY- July 10, 2021
Worst grill i had ever bought. Every single time after grilling, you have to turn it up high to burn all the food that's left on the griddle. Not only that, but you also get cancerous stuff coming off of it from the paint and the metal material. Every time before grilling i have to take off the grills and rub into them and wash off the charred remains. Honestly, if you enjoy grilling and you want to enjoy all the process till your next grill day...DON'T BUY this piece of cr@p. I'm calling support to see if i can return thisNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.