Char-Broil Performance TRU-INfrared 34000 BTU Propane BBQ - Black Doors
Sold out in nearby stores
Showing 0 stores near M5G 2C3
- Propane fuel heats up quickly and delivers consistent temperatures giving foods a delicious grilled flavor
- Use the large 450 sq.in. cooking area to grill for your family or groups of friends with room to cook up to 37 hamburgers at a time
- Sleek porcelain-coated stainless-steel construction provides long-lasting use and durability
- Porcelain-coated, rust-resistant cast iron cooking grates sear food to lock in delicious juices and are easy to clean
- With 3 stainless steel burners, you can achieve optimal temperatures to cook juicy steaks, burgers, ribs, poultry, fish, and vegetables
- Side burner provides an extra space to saute or boil vegetables or craft your own sauces
- Main burner produces up to 24,000 BTUs of heating power
- Uses TRU-Infrared cooking technology to prevent flare-ups, deliver even-heat, and cook juicier food
- 150 sq. in. secondary cooking area provides additional space for grilling at lower temperatures and keeping items warm
- Side burner cooks with 10,000 BTUs of heating power
- Push-to-start electric ignition fires up quickly, easily, and reliably
- Swing-away warming rack brings versatility to your grilling options
- Double-door lower cabinet gives you a convenient space to store tools and accessories within easy reach
- Temperature gauge is mounted in the lid, making it easy to view, monitor, and maintain heat for the best cooking environment
- CSA-certified for enhanced safety and reliability
- When cleaning porcelain grill grates, don't use metal or wire brushes. Use a soft bristle or a nylon grill brush. Burn off any food leftover on the grates, then let the grates cool and scrub them with a nylon cleaning brush.
- Check your manual for any special cleaning instructions
- Performance TRU-IR 450 3B
- Assembly Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 71 reviewers who responded, 65 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Still Using and Loving one of the FIRST my BIG RED- November 21, 2018
Pic is closest I could find... My grill is 8-10 years old. An original BigRed 3 burner with a side burner. I’ve replaced the troughs twice (that’s expected). Love this grill, can accommodate one steak, or enough to feed a crowd or roast a leg of lamb. Dependable winter and summer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Outdoor Grilling Ever!- October 26, 2017
I am now on my fourth or fifth Tru-Infrared grill. I 'cook out', on average, over 300 days per year and I will never use any other propane grilling product. I once brought some grilled chicken thighs to work for lunch and when a co-worker asked me where I had gotten them I told him I had grilled them. He stared at the perfectly cooked thighs, skin and all, as if he couldn't believe his eyes (everyone knows that keeping chicken skin intact on a traditional grill is impossible-but not for the Tru). The performance of the Tru is dependable and consistent and replacement parts are a great way to extend their life. Please just don't stop making them!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Big Red- October 27, 2017
I received Big Red as a Christmas present many years ago. She is so old that she is not even here to review. Big Red was my first infrared grill. I was hooked. I have never had a better grill. Big Red was battered, bruised and dented by the west Texas wind, being toppled over many times. She never quit, always ready to go when I needed her. But alas, like all good things, Big Red has seen better days. I am down to two burners, out of 4. She still gives it her best shot but it is time to put her out to pasture and bring in a younger newer model. I can't wait to get my next Char Broil infrared grill and start making new memories. Once you go infrared you are hooked.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Buy- April 24, 2021
Amazing grill for all your needs. Great for parties or just a quiet backyard dinner with the family. Very easy to operate, touch ingniter works perfectly. Only need one person to put together, I did it myself in about 90 minutes, and I took my time. Also not too bad to look at either.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great grill, just harder to clean.- April 19, 2020
Really awesome grill. It cooks super even and heats up fast. Plenty of space, we really love it. The only cons (which aren't deal breakers) is the style of the grates make it really hard to keep clean. Also, there is a supporting bar in the underneath area that makes it difficult to store anything underneath, it also has an open back in the cabinet area underneath so I don't really recommend keeping anything under there except for the propane tank. It was super easy to set up took about an hour and a half. You will need two people for a couple of the steps.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.