Char-Broil Signature 420 38500 BTU Portable Propane BBQ
- Propane grill provides easy grilling experience and multiple grilling sessions before needing a new tank of gas
- TRU infrared cooking system provides even heating across all foods, delivering excellent taste and consistent flavour without flare-ups
- 420 square inches of cooking surface can grill up to 46 4-inch diameter burgers at one time to feed the whole neighborhood
- Three stainless-steel burners provide durable surface for years of grilling pleasure
- 38500 BTU rating provides heat to thoroughly and flavourfully cook your food
- Porcelain-coated grease pan and grates allow for easily cleaning
- Top-ported burners allow for easy adjustment to deliver high heat or low temperatures depending on your grilling needs
- Electric ignition allows you to easily start grill without danger of fireball
- Dimensions: Width: 51.18"; Width: 23.5"; Depth: 47.24"
- Assembly Instructions
- Grill Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 58 reviewers who responded, 56 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Gas Grill for Professionals and First-timers- April 21, 2016
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is my first gas grill and I'm super impressed. After putting it together, it was the easiest grilling experience I've ever had. For years I've only used a charcoal grill, but I was really impressed with how easy it was to get this one going and the 3 separate burners allowed me to play with the heat to move around food on the grill so it was cooked perfectly. In addition to the extra burner on one side of the grill, the overall size was perfect - enough room to set my grilling pan and tools on the side while also not taking up too much of the deck. If you've ever considered getting a gas grill, I would definitely recommend the Char-Broil Professional Series.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Grill- June 23, 2016
I recently sold my house and my previous Char-Broil infrared grill went with the sale. I bought this grill as a replacement about three weeks ago and, though smaller than my last one, it performs very well. I converted to natural gas and it is the only way to go!!!! No more running out of and refilling propane tanks. The only very minor drawback of this grill is that even with one burner on low, the cooking temp stays pretty hot. I just crack open the top slightly to adjust. I would have loved to have had the model they discontinued, especially since it cost less, but I am very happy with this grill so far.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Impressive!- April 28, 2016
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] To put this to the test, I used this grill every day for the first week I got it. Making chicken, burgers, steak, and everything in between, I found a consistent result: Food that was cooked quickly, easily, and full of flavor. Ever a skeptic, I doubted the grill would achieve "Low and Slow" barbecuing temperature. Boy, was I wrong! Using indirect heat from one burner, I maintained the ideal temperature of 225 for the entire duration of the hours-long cook. I highly recommend you check out this grill because of its quality, versatility, and value, for both ameteur and professional grillers alike!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.