Chatr Alcatel GO FLIP 3 - Black - Prepaid
- 2.8" display with a 128 x 128 resolution lets you easily view your email, websites, incoming phone numbers, and other essential information
- 2GB built-in memory lets you store apps, photos, music, videos, and other media and is easily expandable up to 32GB with a microSD card (sold separately)
- 1.1GHz processor and KaiOS 2.5 works with 4G LTE speeds to deliver snappy, seamless operation every time you flip your phone open
- 2MP rear camera with 720p at 30fps video capture resolution lets you take photos and videos of every important moment
- Rechargeable 1350mAh battery provides up to 7.9 hours of talk time and 17.8 days of standby time on a single charge
- Extra-large buttons and accessibility features like hearing aid compatibility and the voice-controlled Google Assistant makes this phone incredibly easy to use
Before you buy this phone, here's what you need to know
- Find a Best Buy location where one of our associates can explain this plan's details to you.
- Order fulfillment is based on product availability.
- This product is available for a limited time and is subject to change without notice.
- Quick Start Guide
- AC Charger
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 38 reviewers who responded, 22 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- I'm happy!- August 9, 2020
Being a retired dinosaur, I did not need a smartphone. The new flip phone I had purchased somewhere else would not download my contacts onto my car although it was paired via bluetooth...and not too user-friendly to boot with its key functions = awkward...where as this one is a breeze & was compatible with downloading my contacts list. The only little glitch is using the microphone... I'm probably not doing something right...hence the 4 stars (my bad)...which if helped, can be remedied & upgraded to a 5 stars...depending on the rep that will help me... I gave it a 4 stars as I'll need some help with the voice commands...Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- This is a solid flip phone for voice calls.- August 14, 2020
During the COVID-19 pandemic, I have to work from home, using extra phone lines. This cell phone allows great reception even in basement. I compared it this with my regular personal cell phone, which is a smartphone with a fruit logo. The signal is actually stronger. I am amazed that I can rely this as my extra work phone to use it from home. It has many frequency bands, covering all networks in Canada, including Bell, Rogers, Freedom Mobile, etc. I highly recommend this phone.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (4)Report
- Do not buy if you live in Canada- July 2, 2021
Yes, this phone has great reviews but that's only if you don't live in Canada. I bought this phone and when I tried to add contacts or text I'd get a pop-up saying EXPIRED! It's useless. It turns out that the company's Canadian license expired on January 1st, 2021 and, so far, they have no fix for this. When I returned it to Best Buy they refunded my money and said they had pulled all of these phones from the shelves and were no longer selling them so I don't know why they're still selling them on their website!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report