Chatr Motorola Moto E 32GB - Midnight Blue - Prepaid
- 6.2-inch Max Vision display with IPS technology provides an ultra-wide view, ideal for watching movies and playing games
- 1520 x 720 resolution makes your movies, games, and photos look realistic with crystal-clear imagery
Massive storage space
- 32GB of onboard storage offers plenty of space for your apps, photos, videos, and documents
- Expandable memory up to 512GB lets you amplify the storage for large-sized files, movies, games, and more
- 1.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor and 2GB of RAM help you perform multiple tasks seamlessly without any lag
- Android 10 operating system featuring an intuitive UI makes it easy to operate and handle day-to-day tasks efficiently
Capture lifelike moments
- 13MP rear camera with 60/30fps video resolution lets you record amazing videos and images
- 5MP front-facing camera allows you to click perfect selfies and record videos at 30fps resolution
Optimum privacy and long-lasting battery
- Convenient rear fingerprint sensor lets you unlock the device quickly without entering a password to prevent unauthorised access
- 3,550mAh lithium-polymer battery offers up to 29 hours of talk time to keep you going with regular activities
Wide connectivity and water resistance
- Wi-Fi (802.11a /b/g/n) connectivity provides reliable wireless network access via routers or portable hotspots
- Bluetooth 4.2 LE technology lets you pair the smartphone with compatible devices such as wireless headphones, speakers, and more
- Micro-USB 2.0 port offers seamless connectivity to desktops and laptops for quick data transfers
- Advanced water protection technology means this smartphone can withstand splashes and spills
Before you buy this phone, here's what you need to know
- Find a Best Buy location where one of our associates can explain this plan's details to you.
- Order fulfillment is based on product availability.
- This product is available for a limited time and is subject to change without notice.
- 5W Wall Adapter
- Data Cable
- Get Started Guide
- Legal Guide
- SIM Tool
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 16 reviewers who responded, 13 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Has a very convenient to use fingerprint unlocker- April 27, 2021
Although it's a little bigger than I would prefer, I like the phone. I think its best feature is the fingerprint reader on the back of the phone to unlock it. It works well, and this positioning is very convenient; you can unlock the phone while picking it up. As well as being big the phone is slippery; I had one previously, and managed to get a crack in one corner early on, and recently the whole glass broke. I initially replaced it with a different phone, one that I thought had a fingerprint reader but didn't. I hadn't realized how handy the feature was and how much I missed it! Luckily BestBuy let me replace it after a few days with this second Moto-E.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Phones pretty good for $160- August 20, 2020
This phone works great and looks pretty nice as well looks like a $500 phone no complaints here it's fairly quick as well. I'm quite pleased with it there was a promo so I got it for $115.00 I recommend this phone.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great budget phone with Wifi Calling feature- September 18, 2020
This less than $150 phone is no loose than any other $500 phones, a great budget phone. With no fixed "home" button, its visible screen is way large than expected. Convenient gesture control, and 3-finger screen capture are definitely a must... And most important, it has Wifi Calling feature that I can still make/receive a call in poor/no cellular area and when I out of Canada I still can use it as normally, as long as I can access wifi (ps with Shaw Mobile provides this service too) some cons, but those all minor; - I can't screen-off it with fingerprint as what previously I did on Moto e4. Thus I have to use another APP to do so, otherwise I have to press power button every time. - Can set Defaulted Home Screen - Can't delete Cache with one button (for ALL App), need to jump into each app to delete it. - Ring/Notification Tones just a few choices...Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report