Chefman Toaster - 2-Slice
- Two-slice toaster with extra-wide slots is ideal for toasting sandwich bread, waffles, bagels, artisan breads, and other baked goods
- Seven precise browning shades allow you to choose the right level of toastiness to suit your preferences
- Preset functions include toast, bagel, defrost, and reheat to make everyday functions quick and easy
- High-lift lever raises the bread to make removal effortless
- Removable crumb tray sits flush with the toaster and pops out to make cleanup a breeze
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Toaster- November 10, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This toaster is the perfect size for my countertop. The chrome finish matches everything in my kitchen very nicely. There is four settings to choose from bagel, defrost, reheat and cancel. If you do not choose any it is on regular toast. There is a dial with 7 levels of doneness so you can adjust from very light to dark. I started at three and the toast was a bit on the dark side. There is a crumb tray that is easy to access and to remove you just push and release and the tray pops out for cleaning. I definitely recommend this toaster.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this!- November 9, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I got this toaster because I love toasting my hamburger buns but it's a huge hassle to do it in the oven. I love this toaster! The slots are huge and the defrost feature is fantastic. I can't tell you how happy I am with this product. The toast selection knob is very sensitive and that is great because I like it dark but not too dark. I can't wait to try toasting some english muffins in it. I'm excited with the quality of this product, it is very nicely made and it's beautiful to look at.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good to be back with a real toaster- February 11, 2021
I had previously an Infrared element toaster from Black and Decker. I was really fast but the toast was never really toasted (the crunch feeling of a toast). For sure, the Chefman toaster is by far slower, but at the end the bread is toasted. Very traditional technology but it works.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report