CHI SteamShot 2-in-1 Steam Iron (13108) - Black
Available online only
- CHI flat-iron technology delivers premium performance
- Scratch-resistant, titanium-infused ceramic soleplate glides effortlessly across your fabrics
- Adjustable fabric selector guide ensures you use the right temperature for each type of material
- Steam pump with a steam blast button delivers steam from the soleplate so you can steam large areas quickly
- Target steam nozzle directs powerful steam to your toughest wrinkles
- Easy-to-hold handle provides a comfortable grip while ironing
- 10-foot cord gives you freedom of movement so you can iron with ease
- CHI Iron
- User and Care Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 27 reviewers who responded, 27 would recommend this product.
- So easy to use!- December 15, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I HATE ironing and oftentimes just end up using a wrinkle releaser, but it doesn't always work so I was so excited to learn about this! The steamer + iron combination is awesome and works like a charm. I'm looking forward to getting rid of my steamer and removing some clutter from my life. It definitely took some getting used to at first, but after messing around with it, I got the hang of it. It heated up quickly and I didn't find that I had issues with it leaking like I have with other irons. I received a shirt in the mail and it was horribly wrinkled. I was able get it completely wrinkle free in minutes. Highly recommend if you're looking for a steamer or a new iron.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful Iron!- December 18, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Once I unwrapped this iron from the box I was in total shock at how beautiful it was! I could not wait to use it and try every feature! I first used the steam setting on my jackets for work! It was simple, easy and worked amazingly at getting all the wrinkles out! The iron settings were absolutely perfect! Each setting heated up quickly and ironed out each wrinkle and even pressed for those pant creases! This iron is light weight and was perfect even for my 10 year old to use with ease! The only con is the cord...there is no where to really store the cord but to me that is not a deal breaker!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality product- February 16, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My husband is usually the one who irons A LOT! And he also tends to burn the clothes on occasion. I don't think that he'll do that again with this iron. The iron he had before used to leak pretty bad. I haven't had that issue with this iron. I like the steaming feature the most. It smooths the wrinkles extremely well, and leaves no burning marks. I used to have that problem with a different iron where I'd see shiny marks on my clothes, even though the setting was set correctly. The only thing I wish this iron had was automatic shut off, because my husband always forgets to unplug the iron.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.