Chicco KidFit Booster Car Seat - Jasper
Available online only
- High-back booster: 40-100lb., 4-10 years old, 38"-57" tall
- Backless booster: 40-110lb., 4-10 years old, 38"-57" tall
- UAS connectors with SuperCinch one-pull tightener ensures booster is secured to vehicle seat
- Built-in belt guides provide perfect positioning of the seatbelt for a safe fit
- DuoZone side-impact protection with EPS energy-absorbing foam keeps heads and shoulders safe at every age and height
Your comfiest passenger
- ErgoBoost design boasts double-foam contoured padding for comfortable support
- Backrest offers two different positions to fit perfectly in your vehicle's seat
- Converts from a high-back to a backless booster seat and features 10 height positions to grow with your child
- Soft fabric seat pad and armrest covers promise comfort for your child and are machine-washable to keep the seat clean and fresh
- Two fold-in cup holders are dishwasher safe for easy-to-clean convenience
- KidFit 2-in-1 Belt-Positioning Booster
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
- Booster seat with detachable high back- May 13, 2019
I chose this car seat for the transitional aged child who meets criteria for a booster but will have more protection from one with a back. As a grandparent who will use this seat with children ranging somewhat in height I am concerned about adjusting the back of the seat regularly for each child. I find the instructions lacking in this regard. Consequently I am just using the seat for now and will go to a seat installer to show me how to make adjustments properly. Aside from that the seat is comfortable and light to carry. It connects easily to the carâs anchor system. I like that the fabric can be removed from the seat for washing.
Not helpful (2)Report
- One of the best seat on the market- September 3, 2020
I've been looking for a good seat for a long time. You have a lot to choose from. But usually the price reflects the quality. If you choose a cheap one - be prepared to have a piece of plastic covered with tinny fabric without any soft pads and even without any protection. Being from Europe I had many Chicco products for my kids and they are all of excellent quality but not cheap. So I have chosen this booster seat and did not regret. It is of high quality material, comfortable, adjustable, soft. My kid loves it. Definitely recommended if you are looking for the quality product..Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report