Classic Accessories Veranda BBQ/Grill Patio Cover - 80" x 51" x 26" - Beige
Available online only
- Patio cover from the Veranda collection fits an outdoor BBQ/grill up to 80" W x 51" H x 26" D
- Fits Weber Spirit Gas Grill models E-210 and E-220 and similar sized propane and natural gas grills
- Made from heavy duty Gardelle woven polyester material with a robust water-repellent undercoating to help protect your grill against the elements
- Click-close straps secure the cover against strong wind
- Air vents cut down on interior moisture and wind lofting
- Elasticized bottom hem with toggle ensures a tight, custom fit
- Features padded handles for easy fitting and removal
- Handy zippered storage pocket is ideal for grilling accessories
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8 reviewers who responded, 6 would recommend this product.
- wont last in hot climate- January 12, 2020
bought my 1 st one in August of 2017. It tore at the handles after 1 year. The company replaced it without any hassle. With the second one I made sure not to use the handles at all. BUT It has dried out and it has several tears in it after only about 18 mos. I guess they cant take the North Caroilia summer heat. I have another replacement comming under the warranity (cover #3). The only good thing is the company has been very good about replacing the covers under the 3 year warranity. Good thing it has the warranity because it looks like they only last a little more then a year The company has been great but the product not so much... Don't know if I will get another cover next year after this 3rd one fails... If it wasnt for the 3 year warranity that answer would be a NO...No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Best Grill Cover Ever!!- August 20, 2018
I purchased this large grill cover several years ago when I got a new grill. Except for some mildew, this looks new after 3 New England winters outside. It fit perfectly, is easy to get on and off, and has kept the grill in excellent condition. I would recommend this cover.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely grill cover out of the box.- November 26, 2017
I bought this grill cover eight months ago after approximately six months it just started ripping falling apart at the seams even in places where there are no seams.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.