Classic Accessories Veranda Water Resistant Log Rack Cover - 24" x 42" x 96" - Beige
Available online only
Sold out in nearby stores
Showing 0 stores near M5G 2C3
- Patio cover from the Veranda collection fits 8-foot-long log racks up to 96" L x 24" W x 42" H
- Made from heavy duty Gardelle woven polyester material with a robust water-repellent undercoating to help protect your grill against the elements
- Click-close straps secure the cover against strong wind
- Air vents cut down on interior moisture and wind lofting
- Elasticized bottom hem with toggle ensures a tight, custom fit
- Features padded handles for easy fitting and removal
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 6 would recommend this product.
- Last log rack cover you'll ever need- December 29, 2013
I have gone thru many cheap versions of log rack covers, from tarps to similar covers to this one. They were all cheaper, but not if you factor in having to buy them every couple years. I was hesitant to spend the $$ for this one, but since we got our first one of these a few years ago, we will never again need to buy rack covers, because these will never wear out. They are built to withstand anything, and they are so easy to put on, and really easy to get in and out of. Love the huge velcro closures, I can open with gloves on! A perfect example of You Get What You Pay For.
- I received my cover today....and it's great!- December 3, 2012
I love the strong sturdy fabric. And it looks great, too! No ugly green or black, but a pleasing tan palatte. It blends right in. The cover has many items that ensure a great fit. Toggles around the bottom for a customized fit. And the most important to me...air vents. My last cover blew off everytime we turned around. Not effective during a thunderstorm. This cover will not.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- dRY wOOD IN ALL KINDS OFFFOUL WEATHER- November 20, 2017
I PURCHASED THIS AND RECEIVED IT JUST A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO. wE LIVE OUT IN THE COUNTRY ON 30 ACRES OF LAND WITH LOTS OF TREES AROUND THE PERIMETER. sO WE HAVE A LOT OF CUT AND CHOPPED FIREWOOD THAT WE STORE ON A 4' LONG LOG HOLDER. however, THE ELEMENTS (RAIN) AND HIGH WINDS ARE A PROBLEM NOT ONLY WITH KEEPING THE WOOD DRY, BUT FLIMSEY COVERS RIPE AND TEAR AND FLY OFF THE LOG HOLDER WITH THE WOOD UNDERNEATH DUE TO THE HIGH SOUTHERN WINDS THAT ARE VERY FORCEFUL IN THE OPEN RUAL ACREAGE WE ARE ON WITH OUR HOUSE. sO THIS COVER IS A GOD SENT. ALSO PURCHASE THE JUMBO SIDE LOG TOTE AND THAT IS A GOD SENT AS WELL. wE CAN BRING IN SEVERAL PIECES OF WOOD IN THE SACK AND NOT GET WOOD CHIPS/FRAGMENTS CALLING ON THE WOOD FLOORS OR STICKING ON OUR CLOTHES AND CAN BRING A NUMBER OF CHOPPED WOOD PIECES IN AT ONE TIME INSTEAD OF ONLY BRINGING IN ONR OR TWO PIECES AT A TIME....ESPECIALLY DURING THE COLD WINTER MONTHS AND THE SNOW FALLING AND WINDY!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The fabric of this product is superior!- November 24, 2013
Purchasing this new firewood cover is going to keep our wood toasty dry sitting out in the cold Michigan winters for many, many years. Very pleased with our purchase and we thank you for making such a finely made product. Thanks for the opportunity to review!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- This cover has exceeded expectations- January 6, 2014
As soon as I opened it, I could tell the quality is much better than my prior wood pile cover. The material looks durable and fit nicely over the pike. Has straps for tightening and velcro for easy access. Awesome purchase. Great value.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.