Classic Accessories Veranda Water Resistant Patio Chair Cover - 31.5" x 36" x 33.5" - Beige
Available online only
- Patio cover from the Veranda collection fits an Adirondack chair up to 31.5" L x 33.5" D x 36" H
- Made from heavy duty Gardelle woven polyester material with a robust water-repellent undercoating to help protect your patio furniture against the elements
- Click-close straps secure the cover against strong wind
- Air vents cut down on interior moisture and wind lofting
- Elasticized bottom hem with toggle ensures a tight, custom fit
- Features padded handles for easy fitting and removal
Of the 25 reviewers who responded, 25 would recommend this product.
- Good color and looks good too- August 1, 2013
We had tried other cheapo patio chair covers from another company and they barely lasted one year. We went online to find ones that were the right color (needed light tan) and looked like they would be durable or at least have a good warranty. These were a reasonable price, the right color, and have a 3-year warranty. Since they are brand new, I can't comment on durability yet, but the fabric appear durable yet supple and fits well. The other features of handles, tie-down straps, and cinch cord look like they will work well for years to come.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Totally Pleased- June 20, 2020
I purchased this Adirondack chair cover a month ago and couldn’t be happier with it! It is very nice to look at when our chair is covered and amazingly functional when in use.....Especially in the rain. It beaded up with the rain drops upon our recent rain here in Northern Ky and all I had to do is just shake the cover off and all the drops just disappeared ! Thanks again for your quality products !!
- Great float tube with pathetic zippers on the pockets.- April 17, 2014
Everything about this float tube is great with the exception of the zippers on the pockets. They come apart on their own without needing to be unzipped. Half the time the zippers don't even zip the pockets closed. I would be willing to spend an extra couple of dollars for some heavy duty zippers. Other than that, the float tube keeps you out of the water and is easy to move about on the lake.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.