Classic Accessories Veranda Water Resistant Round Table Cover - 94" x 23" x 94" - Beige
Available online only
- Patio cover from the Veranda collection fits round tables and 6 standard chairs up to 94" diameter x 23" H
- Made from heavy duty Gardelle woven polyester material with a robust water-repellent undercoating and splash guard skirt to help protect your patio furniture against the elements
- Click-close straps secure the cover against strong wind
- Air vents cut down on interior moisture and wind lofting
- Elasticized bottom hem with toggle ensures a tight, custom fit
- Features 4 padded handles for easy fitting and removal
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 93 reviewers who responded, 92 would recommend this product.
- Great table cover- March 11, 2013
This table cover fits my patio table and chairs wonderfully. Love the corner straps with clips that keep it secure during high winds. Great water resistance, after the rain the water beaded up and just ran off. The handles make for easy covering and uncovering of the table. Overall a great table cover. Had previously purchased one from a home improvement store and it never fit right and would blow off during bad weather. It barely lasted a year before rotting from the sun and tearing open. This cover is very well made, excellent quality. As soon as I opened it I could feel the difference. I would definitely recommend this product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Does a Great Job!- May 5, 2015
Purchased this for a fire pit/table and seating set we have because I didn’t want several separate covers. Great fit with the chairs pushed in. The cover arrived just before a storm that dumped a few inches of rain. No big puddles on top and dry cushions beneath because it stayed in place. I like that it clips to the chairs so I don’t have to worry about it 'escaping’ when it gets windy. I have a separate fire pit cover from this manufacturer and it hasn’t blown away and has lasted through two very icy winters - which is why I wanted one of these for my patio set. (The conditions used in below is noted for the fire pit cover.)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome- November 12, 2013
This is hands down the best cover available. We have the Elite BBQ cover and purchased this one because of how superb the BBQ cover is. We'll, we live in Northern California, it almost never freezes, never gets sweltering so extremes are non existent. After 2 years with the BBQ cover, there is a bit of sun fading but no issues and is incredible. With winds sometimes around 40+ miles per hour coming in off the mountains from the ocean, the cover stays in place and protects our grill. We just received the cover today (11-12-2013) and am sure our experience with the BBQ cover will be the same for the table cover. Awesome products. You will not and cannot go wrong purchasing one!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.