Classic Accessories Veranda Water Resistant Square Smoker Cover - 17" x 30" x 14" - Beige
Available online only
- Patio cover from the Veranda collection fits square smokers up to 17" L x 20" W x 35.5" H
- Made from heavy duty Gardelle woven polyester material with a robust water-repellent undercoating to help protect your patio furniture against the elements
- Click-close straps secure the cover against strong wind
- Air vents cut down on interior moisture and wind lofting
- Elasticized bottom hem with toggle ensures a tight, custom fit
- Features padded handles for easy fitting and removal
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 6 would recommend this product.
- Such a great buy- August 27, 2017
So excited about the cover for my smoker. It is sturdy and well made with great lining that should stay in good condition for a long while. Fits nicely around my Masterbuilt MES30 smoker, time will tell how it can hold up to the elements but so far so good. The material is nice and thick and could be easily washed off or just wiped down. It should protect your smoker beautifully! I would absolutely purchase it again.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great protection!- June 10, 2018
We bought the smoker cover two weeks ago and it's rained twice since then. Our new cover has kept our new smoker dry! We've had other covers for our previous smokers that let moisture through, but so far this one is working just great. We' re glad we purchased this one instead of the brand name cover. Another feature we like is that it looks great and it isn't black which looks nice on our deck.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great cover- January 2, 2017
This fit beautifully on my charbroil stand up propane smoker. The heavier fabric Is a huge plus since my smoker stays out year round. It is snug enough that it hasn't come off in the heavy winds sustained in my area. 5 of 5 this thing does the job.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.