Code Vein (Xbox One)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Features a story-driven connected dungeon experience
- Create your own character and choose your partner as you venture out into a world of destruction, overrun by the Lost
- The feel of the game will change depending on which partner you choose, as each one has their own combat style and background story
Combat and blood
- Use your combined strength to coordinate your approach, defend each other from surprise attacks, and overpower enemies using your Blood Veil and various weapons
- Choose from a myriad of weapons such as bayonets, axes, and spears to accommodate your favorite battle style
- Experience the power of blood as you use unique Blood Veils to drain your enemies to enhance your abilities
- Using “Gifts” powered by enemy blood, players can increase their strength, weaken enemies, and utilize new weapon abilities, and overpowered attacks
Number of Players
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 49 reviewers who responded, 44 would recommend this product.
- A different take on Souls style games- January 16, 2020
I've been following this game for many years before I picked it up and I feel I still didn't grasp what the game was truly going to be like until I really started playing it. Yes, I knew it was going to be a souls like game but the story and style of it are quite different then I was expecting. The best way to describe this is Lost Odyssey, meets God Eater, meets Dark Souls. That's all I'll give you about this game. Go check it out. It's worth playing. I highly recommend it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- If you like Souls-like games, get it!- September 30, 2019
Excellent punishing gameplay for souls-like players. Drop the NPCs if you don’t want them helping. Everyone comments on the character customization being so unique and vast, but that’s only a small part of what makes this game good. The typical souls-like game does not deliver on the story side of things, or make you feel for the characters in the game. This game has a great story, sound track, and environment that I really loved.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best non-From Souls Game So Far- October 27, 2019
I bought Code Vein and The Surge 2, and so far I am enjoying Code Vein more - the combat (once you understand the how to optimize it) doesn't require as much fast-twitch reflex and has more options. The RPG elements are incredibly deep and rewarding. Code Vein also has a more linear story than any other Soulsike, which is great if you feel that's been a missing facet of these games.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.