Collective Mind Nintendo Switch Switch UP Enhancer & Controller Adaptor
- Compatible with Nintendo Switch
- Adapter uses built-in Bluetooth so you can use your PS4, PS3, Xbox One, and Xbox 360 controllers with your Switch (standard Xbox controllers require a Microsoft wireless adapter, sold separately)
- You can also use your PS4, PS3, Xbox One, and Xbox 360 controllers in lag-free wired mode for complete control
- Enhances your Super Mario Odyssey game with Easy Mario combos and unlimited coin and moon generation
- Improves your Zelda game with enhanced weapon modes and rupee and arrow generation
- Switch Up
- Adapter Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best 35$ i have ever spent.- January 18, 2021
A friend of mine asked me to write a review about this. So here we go! This is probably the best 35$ i have ever spent! It's a usb key you connect to your Nintendo switch. It let's you use your ps4 or Xbox controller on your switch! There are a few steps involved to get it working. You need to connect it to your computer first of all, to get the latest firmware update. Then you connect it to your switch with a usb cable, to pair it up. And that's it! You can now use your ps4 controller on your Nintendo switch. So far, I've played mario kart and immortal fenyx rising. Both worked with absolutly no issue, even the tilt steering works great. The only two things i have to say that are kinda bad (but not really) are. Number 1, the key is a little big, so it restricts access to the other usb port. Number 2, you can't start your console remotly with the controller, so you have to turn it on yourself. Also, i haven't had a chance to see if the controller s headphone jack works when paired with the switch. All in all, this is a great alternative to paying 100$ for a pro controller. Bought at best buy. Ok, so i tried the headphone jack, and it does not work on mario kart.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Ended up returning it- August 15, 2021
I bought it to check out the Zelda mods, but it was so difficult to use/set-up that I ended up returning it. Also beware, it doesn’t seem to work if you’re using a generic Switch controller. I can’t speak to the feature that allows you to use a PS or Xbox controller as I didn’t try that, but if you’re planning to use it for mods, keep the receipt.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Cheat stick- January 15, 2021
Okay, so you can use your wireless controllers. Thats kind of cool. BUt: This does nothing but help you cheat in Fortnight, and pathetically in zelda BotW, Pokemon and Mario Odyssey . What a silly product.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (39)Report