Contempo Views - AlphaBot, robot building kit for Arduino (BluetoothVersion)
Available online only
Raspberry Pi/Arduino interfaces, works with either one separately, or both
Arduino extend header, supports Arduino shields
Modular design, plug-and-play modules like line tracking, obstacle avoidance, speed measuring, etc. eliminating the trouble of connecting mess wires.
LM298P motor driver with diode protection circuit, more safety
LM2596 voltage regular, provides stable 5V power to the Raspberry Pi/Arduino
TLC1543 AD acquisition chip, allows the Pi to use analog sensors
What's on the UNO PLUS
Accessory Shield Overview:
Accessory Shield integrates common used accessories/components listed as follows:
- Joystick (5 directions)
- Adjustable potentiometer
- RGB LED
- Temperature sensor
- 3-axis digital accelerometer
- High precision RTC
- 0.96inch OLED
- XBee interface
- What's on the UNO PLUS:
2. AMS1117-3.3 : 3.3V voltage regulator
3. NCP1117ST50T3G : 5V voltage regulator
4. FT232RL : USB to UART convertor
5. Arduino interface
- compatible with standard Arduino interface with two additional analog inputs A6 (config the CFG), A7
- solder pads provided, supports prototype breadboard
6. ICSP interface
7. MICRO USB connector : for uploading program OR serial port debugging
8. Power output header : 3.3V OR 5V, voltage level configured by the onboard power configuration switch, used as power output OR common-grounding with other boards
9. FT232 pins : for burning Bootloader into the microcontroller
10. DC input : 7V ~ 12V
11. Reset button
12. Power indicator
13. Serial port Rx/Tx indicator
14. User LED
15. Power configuration switch : for configuring the operating voltage
16. Bootloader selection switch
- turn ON : the board will reset when power-up OR other USB devices were detected connecting to the PC
- turn OFF : the onboard program runs immediately when power-up, and the board will not reset when other USB devices were detected connecting to the PC
What's on the AlphaBot Mainboard:
1. Raspberry Pi interface: for connecting Raspberry Pi
2. Arduino interface: for connecting Arduino
3. Motor interface
4. Ultrasonic module interface
5. Servo module interface
6. Obstacle avoidance module interface
7. Speed measuring interface
8. Battery holder: supports 18650 batteries
9. Reserved power input (not soldered): for connecting other external power supply
10. Arduino expansion header: for connecting Arduino shields
11. UART interface: for connecting Bluetooth module, to control the robot remotely via Bluetooth
12. SPI interface: for connecting NRF24L01 wireless module
13. Line tracking module interface
14. TLC1543: 10-bit AD acquisition chip, allows the Pi to use analog sensors
15. LM298P: dual H bridge motor driver chip, up to 2A current
16. Anti-reverse diode
17. Power switch
18. LM2596: 5V regulator
19. Power indicator
20. UART switch: turn on to enable serial communication between Raspberry Pi and Arduino
21. IR receiver: control the robot remotely via infrared
22. Raspberry Pi/Arduino selection: select the Raspberry Pi or Arduino to control the robot peripherals
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Shipping costs are dependent on your order and your shipping location. Add the product to your cart to get your shipping estimate.
Please allow 2 business days from the date of order for your product to ship.**In the event that product is unavailable, you will be refunded within 48 buisiness hours.
Large Item Scheduled Delivery (items heavier than 150lbs)
Product will be delivered inside your home for local areas and product will be delivered outside for remote areas.
Recycling of your old item(s) is not included in local delivery (not available for remote areas).
Assembly of the product is not included for local delivery (not available for remote areas).
Returns can be made within 14-30 days of receiving your order.
|Contempo Views STEM||Restocking Fees / Return Eligibility|
|Seasonal Holiday Goods||14 Days||0%||0%||5%|
|Computer Accessories, Toys, Games & Collectibles||30 Days||0%||0%||5%|
|Headphones and Earphones (all types), Apparel (Clothing)||30 Days||0%||5%||Not Returnable|
|Car Electronics, Cell Phone Accessories||30 Days||0%||5%||5%|
|Safety Goods||30 Days||0%||5%||10%|
All returned products must include original packaging.
Return shipping costs will be paid by the seller for all cases where the product is defective, damaged or incorrect. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
To request a return
Please contact the seller directly from your Order details page, and provide the following information:
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date you recieved your product
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
All refunds will be processed within 3 days