Contixo F35 Quadcopter Drone with Camera & Controller - Ready-to-Fly - Grey - Only at Best Buy
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Quadcopter drone is ready-to-fly out of the box
- One-key takeoff/landing and adjustable maximum speed make it easy for beginners to learn how to fly (recommended for ages 14 and up)
- Four powerful, long-lasting brushless motors for speed and precision
- Smart flight modes include Orbit Mode, GPS Follow Me, TapFly, Follow Object, Waypoint Mode, Headless Mode, Return to Home, and more
- Operating radius of 1,500 metres
- Two-axis gimbal stabilizer provides ultra-smooth video
- Camera shoots 4K photos and 4K video at 30fps
- VR Mode allows you to capture virtual-reality footage
- Transmits live HD video to a smartphone over Wi-Fi
- 110-degree ultra-wide-angle lens
- Motorised 90-degree vertical camera tilt
- Optical flow, 6-axis gyro, altitude hold function, and GPS Follow Me Mode provide excellent camera stabilization
- 32GB microSD card included for internal video capture
- Collapsible, ergonomic remote for easy precision control
- F35 Drone
- 32GB SD Card
- Remote Control & Batteries
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
- Stable- April 5, 2021
I was worried that this drone was not going to do well in the wind because it's made mostly of plastic. But the plastic itself is pretty heavy and the drone itself is also quite heavy and stable. There is NO dedicated take off/land button on the remote. You have to connect to app in order to do this. The drone will turn on and take off but landing is another thing. You can also use the return to home button on it but I usually like to manually land drones.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- App kinda sucks- April 3, 2021
I got this as a birthday present and I was very excited to get it up in running but I cannot get my remote to connect to the drone and it continues to say the GPS signal is weak and theres no videos or reviews on it so I’m clueless, I wish it was a lot simpler to setup. If someone has any idea please help.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report