CorLiving Collapsible 10 ft. Circular Patio Umbrella - Yellow
Available online only
Sold out in nearby stores
Showing 0 stores near M5G 2C3
- Made from 180g polyester to withstand sun and summer weather
- 297cm (9.74ft.) diameter canopy offers shade at picnic table or pool
- Steel frame with 6 metal support arms and a 3.8cm (1.5") diameter pole ensure that you can use the umbrella year after year
- Breathable air vent helps prevent umbrella from blowing away and enhances air flow to keep you cool
- One position tilt lets you position the umbrella to provide the best shade coverage any time of the day
- Convenient crank and pulley system lets you open up it up with ease
- Side flaps provide added shade, so it's suitable any time of the day
- Dark grey frame accented with yellow umbrella canopy makes a striking statement on any patio
- Use with patio umbrella stand PPU-900-U for additional support (sold separately)
- Easy to assemble and store
- Assembly Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
- Hello, I was pleased with- May 28, 2019
Hello, I was pleased with the shipping and how You responded so quickly to my questions. However, I was a little disappointed with the stitching around one of the umbrellas and hope it holds up. The stitching was pulled in spots and there were places where pieces of threads were hanging down that I had to cut. I am hoping that the stitching on the the one umbrella won’t let go when it gets used a few times. Thank you so much for your good service though. One of your employees walked me through how to make an online purchase for the first time on my phone. He was very helpful. Thx again, Carol
- Budget umbrella with large coverage- July 28, 2020
This is an excellent budget / starter umbrella. It has a large coverage area. I will be happy to get 2 years of usage out of this one. Cons: Its not a steel frame, its aluminum. The fabric is thin and a bit too sheer for my liking. Pros: Lightweight (depending on if you want a heavy duty one or not). Large coverage Vented top so that air is not trapped and lifts the umbrella Tilts The material comes sprayed with something so that water beads off (it smells a bit, but just needs to be kept open for a few days).
- You cancelled our order.- June 13, 2020
I would love to give you a review of your umbrella unfortunately though you cancel that order and yet you are continuing to ask just to send you pictures to review the product so on and so forth. It would have been nice if we got your product and then we could have actually given you a review
- PERFECT! JUST WANT I NEEDED!- June 25, 2020
Large size, great coverage keeps the sun & rain out. Good quality, easy to operate, fast delivery!
- Design is great. Love the- April 30, 2020
Design is great. Love the material. Fast delivery, could not be more pleased. Thank you.