CorLiving TV Stand for TV's Up To 80" (TLK-872-B) - Medium Brown
Available online only
- Transitional design is both elegant and modern
- Part of the Lakewood Collection from CorLiving
- Easy-to-assemble design
- Accommodates most TVs up to 80"
- Offers a variety of open and concealed storage options for all your components
- Cable management backing for organizing and concealing cables
- Dark Wenge printed faux wood finish and imitation nickel handles for a sophisticated, sleek design
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth to remove dust and dirt
- Instruction Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
- Terrible quality terrible install- February 4, 2017
The quality is so bad it start breaking while setting up. There are about 185 screws and bolts. The manual is 17 pages and you don't know which screw to use sometimes. Setting up the drawers were the worse experience ever. The screws wouldn't even penetrate for the rails on drawer. I spent 7 hours setting it up and I'm so upset about this purchase. This was delivered by purolator and it's 40kg, but the old guy said it's too heavy for him so I had to help him to bring it in while I have a bad back.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Very satisfied- January 8, 2016
I was looking for a good and extra wide TV stand to match my projector screen and to hold my audio and video players and game consoles. This one serves my purpose very well. The material is ok as I do not expect that it is made of real wood, which will be 4 or 5 times of this price. Also it is study enough to hold a very large TV. It took me about 2 hours for assembly. The instructions are clear. The parts are labeled on the side be aware that.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- great size and design- April 17, 2016
I wanted a TV stand that had 2 openings with drawers and this is perfect... I have a 55" TV and this is perfect to house my satellite speakers on the side of the TV and the drawers hold lots of video games and storageYes, I would recommend this to a friend.