Corsair 4000D Airflow Mid-Tower ATX Computer Case - Black
- Supports ATX, microATX, Mini-ITX, and E-ATX (305mm x 277mm) motherboards
- Mid-tower case packs in ample space with creative cable management and tough build-quality for a top-performance PC
- Steel front panel provides maximum airflow for cooling your system
- Includes a USB 3.1 Type-C port, a USB 3.0 port, and a combination audio/microphone jack for easy I/O connectivity
- Tool-free tempered glass side panel lets you reveal those powerful components and RGB lighting
- Solid steel construction guarantees long-lasting performance
- Includes two 120mm Corsair Airguide fans that employ anti-vortex vanes for concentrating airflow and maximising cooling
- Corsair RapidRoute cable management system with 25mm space behind the motherboard comes in handy for quickly routing your cables through a single channel
- Can hold six 120mm cooling fans or four 140mm cooling fans, along with multiple radiators including a 360mm in front and 280mm in the roof, resulting in incredible cooling
- Can accommodate up to two SSDs and two HDDs for plenty of storage options
- 400D Airflow Case
- Quick Start Guide
- Accessory Box
- 2 x Corsair AirGuide Fans
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 771 reviewers who responded, 760 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Airflow- July 2, 2021
I originally purchased a prebuilt to get into the PC world but after having it and watching a ton on LTT on YouTube I felt confident enough to transfer the internals to a new case and ended up buying this guy. Let me tell you the airflow is IMMACULATE with this case it has greatly reduced my GPU temps, the main reason for the switch. The glass panel and the back panel are easily removable and plenty of room for cable management in the back. Especially if you are only using SSD you can remove the HDD mount from the case. I would highly recommend this case. One thing I really enjoy is the glass is somewhat tinted and it just looks cool.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this case!- August 13, 2021
I was researching for something that would give me the room I needed for my radiators while also not looking too cheesy. The metal grates and magnetic duct filters are very high quality and easy to clean. It will easily fit the largest of video cards and has ample airflow for effective cooling. Using the NZXT Kraken cooler for my CPU, the temp runs at around 104 degrees Fahrenheit. With the great airflow from the three rgb fans I have up front, my GPU runs at around 90 degrees. That's way better than my previous case (which was not a Corsair btw). If you're looking for style and function at a great price, this one is for you.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Airflow is great, nice design.- August 15, 2021
Wow. I didn't realize how bad my old case was until I bought this. My old case had no airflow. It had 2 slits and my components were always so hot and also laggy. When I got this, I noticed a big drop in temperature when I would play games like Warzone and Apex. It was crazy. One thing I'm a little worried about is I have a dog that sheds like crazy and there's no room on my desk to put my PC. Guess I'll have to keep her out of the room. The only thing I have to mention is I wish it had an easier way of opening/closing the side panel. It's sometimes a pain to take it off and put it back on because it gets stuck on the track.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.