Corsair 5000D Airflow Mid-Tower ATX Computer Case - Black
- Compatible with Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX, ATX, and E-ATX (305mm x 277mm) motherboards (sold separately)
- Mid-tower PC cabinet features a show-piece worthy design to add visual appeal to your computer setup
- High airflow-optimised front steel panel offers enhanced cooling by enabling optimum ventilation to the system's interior
- Tool-free transparent tempered side glass panel showcases your high-end hardware with bright RGB lighting effects
- High-quality steel and plastic build lasts for years to come
- Dedicated motherboard tray with customisable fan mounts makes it easy to side-mount up to three 120mm fans or a 360mm radiator for flexible cooling options
- Spacious internal space can hold up to three 2.5" SSDs and two 3.5" HDDs along with up to ten 120mm or four 140mm cooling fans at the front/side panels, and a 360mm push/pull radiator at the roof
- Two USB 3.0 ports, one USB 3.1 Type-C port, and one headphone/microphone combo jack at the modern front I/O panel provide an array of peripheral connectivity options
- Two 120mm Corsair fans use advanced AirGuide anti-vortex vanes to concentrate internal airflow for top-notch cooling performance
- Convenient Corsair RapidRoute cable management system with 25mm single, hidden channel space behind the motherboard enables effortless cable routing without any visible clutter
- Removable front and roof panels allow for easy installation and cleaning of internal components when required
- 5000D AIRFLOW Case
- Quick Start Guide
- Accessory Box
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 128 reviewers who responded, 124 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best case I have ever built in.- April 8, 2022
This case is absolutely massive but the amount of fans that you can put in it I have 10 running on mine with a 360 radiator core I9 12900k Aorus 3070 Master with ddr5 5600 and it stays super cool. Very easy to build in and I love the door that covers the wires it has so many features that cases that cost so much more dont even have. By far my most favorite case I have built in. Just make sure you have room for this monster.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best case for high performance ps's- January 18, 2022
I purchased my 5000d airflow because I had purchased the 4000d airflow and loved it. This case actually permits component cooling, My rig consistst of a 5800x running at 4.6ghz, 6700xt. With my 5800x running at 100% im running @ 62deg C. I have 3 noctua 3000rpm commercial fans, and am so please with the performance Im in the process of getting another 7 fans. This case is by far the best case ive ever owned. Im sorry but RGB is a waste of money.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect cooling- May 23, 2021
This case is great. I originally used the Corsair 220T for my build but between the 11700k and 2070 super the inside quickly became an I’ve and the only mounting for my H150i elite capellix was front mounted. Upgraded to this case and had an immediate 10c drop in cpu and gpu temp. I have a total of 14 fans pushing air in and out of the case. If you game this is the case you want no question!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Case to Build In- March 20, 2022
I was skeptical of pulling the trigger on it, but most def happy with buiilding in it. On top of the 2 stock that comes with it, i bought 7 additional Corsair fans ( also using the ones from my old 2016 pc build) to have a total of 13 fans circulating. It keeps temps pretty low & the velcro straps that came with the case help when managing all the excess cables in the back. Very happy with how my build turned out & love what corsair did with this one.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Case to build in- February 12, 2022
The Corsair 5000D Airflow is the case for great for building anything from a basic computer to a complex, custom watercooled beast. Plenty of room to work and cable routes are great to help with cable management. If you're looking for a new case and want all of your components to get plenty of air then this is the case for you.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
We can only acceept returns that are in their original packaging and do recommend customers check manufacturer's warranties for exclusions.Learn more about returns