Corsair 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1066MHz SODIMM Mac Memory (CMSA8GX3M2A1066C7)
- Two 4GB SODIMM memory modules are compatible with Apple iMac, MacBook, and MacBook Pro computers to boost the system's performance and efficiency
- 1066MHz memory speed fuels your computer's processor, so it can handle multitasking without slowing down your system
- Runs at 7-7-7-20 memory time with CAS latency of 7 at 1.5V to ensure reliable and fast performance
- 204-pin configuration powers your laptop to deliver optimal performance
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 609 reviewers who responded, 596 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- This may not work for all laptops.- June 22, 2020
When replacing memory - DO YOUR RESEARCH AND GET THE PROPER CONFIGURATION. When I bought it, it had MAC written on the packaging. Which I had some concerns over. I installed it very easily, but my laptop did not like the memory. I am not sure what happened, but I double checked it twice... reinstalled the old memory and the computer worked. I returned these 2 chips and got a single 8GB chip which worked perfectly. This memory may be good for some machines, but not the laptop I was putting it into - which was not a Mac. I don't want to put a negative review because it didn't work in my machine. This may work for someone else.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Cheap, Fast Way to Speed Up Your Mac- January 9, 2018
I bought a MacBook Pro in 2012 and from the get go, the computer was painfully slow. The dread beach all appeared if I had more than a few things open and opening most apps took minutes. Numerous visits to the Apple Store had me turning up empty handed. I was about to write off Apple completely as my MacBook has next to nothing on it and that performance was unacceptable. I saw this on sale and thought I’d give it a go. My computer came with 4GB from the factory. Wow. Night and day. The computer is fast, responsive, and like brand new. Before you spend the money upgrading to an SSD drive, try upgrading your RAM. It took maybe five minutes and I wish I would have done this years ago.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works Great In My Older iMac!- June 16, 2018
I took a chance buying this memory as I'm not a big fan of Corsair memory. I used it in PC's over the years and didn't have the best experience with it. It looks like Corsair memory in iMac's works much better! I installed this memory in my iMac and so far there have been no issues. The iMac responds and performs much better now. The price was also reasonable, which made the decision to take another chance on Corsair that much easier to make. Overall the product performs very well and I'm happy I made the purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.