Corsair CX 650-Watt ATX Modular Power Supply
- Convenient modular cable design allows for easy connectivity with your computer's hardware and upgrades
- 650W power supply unit offers reliable PC performance to handle games and other demanding workflows efficiently
- ATX form factor with 140mm compact casing is compact, power efficient, and fits easily in any advanced ATX CPU cabinets
- 120mm RGB fan with 8 individually addressable RGB LEDs offer easy customization with 10 different lighting modes for enhanced appeal
- Compatible with Corsair iCUE RGB lighting controllers and motherboards with 5V ARGB header(sold separately) for even more RGB lighting options
- 105-degree Celsius rated Japanese primary electrolytic capacitors provide high-efficiency power supply without any fluctuations
- Custom engineered curve on the fan significantly reduces the operating noise to give you a distraction-free working environment
- Microsoft Modern Standby sleep mode compatibility offers extremely fast wake-from-sleep times and enhanced low-load efficiency
- 80 Plus Bronze energy certification means you'll get up to 88% operational efficiency with less power consumption and low noise levels to meet the demanding computing needs
- CX-F RGB Series ATX Power Supply
- AC Power Cord
- DC Modular Cable Set
- Cables for RGB Connection
- Cable Ties
- Product Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 10 reviewers who responded, 8 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good PSU- April 29, 2021
I was excited when I first noticed this PSU, I'm kind of a brand snob, so when I buy Corsair fans, I want to do as much as the same brand as possible. I mainly picked this up to complete an RGB overhaul on my pc itself. Thinking it could complete my look with ease and perfection..... I was wrong. The power supply itself works good, but I have so far been unable to get the RGB to work properly. After lots of research and god knows how many YouTube videos, I'm still not getting much luck. Overall it's a good power supply. When I do randomly get the RGB to work it looks great, but as I stated above for some reason I cannot get it to work properly. (I'm still giving it a 4 star review, due to it's probably me doing something wrong)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- mmmm, OK better PSU`s for the price.- May 21, 2021
Decent price for a 650w fully modular PSU, not a fan of the RGB, cant see it anyway with it facing down, cables are not very soft, very hrdish plastic feel, once they are in place though they seem to stay put.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Very Nice- March 17, 2021
Came very fast and was in great shape. Fit perfectly in my case and came with plenty of cables. RGB is misleading as the fan will be down, this slipped my mind when ordering but still a great product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.