Corsair CX 750W ATX Semi-Modular Power Supply
- 750W power supply with 80 PLUS Bronze approval offers high efficiency performance so that your PC runs smooth with less overheating
- Thermally controlled, large-diameter fans provide a quiet performance at low and medium loads
- Semi-modular design ensures a clean look and maximum convenience especially when you're adding new components or building a fresh PC
- Steel construction stays reliably solid for lasting performance
- Flexible modular cable system with 20+4-pin motherboard connector (1 4-Pin/8-Pin EPS connector, 4 8-Pin PCI-E connectors,1 4-Pin Floppy connector, 6 4-Pin Molex (Peripheral) connectors, and 8 SATA Power connectors) ensure mess-free wire connectivity
- CX Series Modular ATX Power Supply
- Modular Cable Pack
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2193 reviewers who responded, 2070 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Corsair keeps up it's reputation- April 20, 2016
This power supply was purchased as a means to troubleshoot something in my gaming rig at home and was later returned. But for the product itself, the box was nicely laid out, items were individually tie-wrapped in the baggie and the power supply was protected in cardboard. The device once installed was easy to configure with the modular cables to give me the right amount of connectors to power and drive everything I needed, without the bulk of a traditional power supply unit. I have some cable extensions in my system, so you don't end up seeing the ends of each cable, but I very much appreciated the all black cables leading to the connectors.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just a basic powersupply- October 22, 2016
My power supply failed so I needed one during my warranty RMA for a replacement. It was a few pounds lighter than my power supply, at the same wattage. Not sure if it is using cheaper components. It will get the job done, nothing special other than the modular cables, but that is becoming the norm. No louder than my previous power supply. Final note the CX series Power Supplies are the lowest line of power supplies @ 750 watts. I paid $79.99, really this should be priced around $59.99 as it is a bottom line power supply from Corsair. I would only use this for single graphics card set ups (No SLI, or Crossfire). And no Over Clocking. Just a basic PSU here.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Replaced old failing PSU with this one.- March 12, 2017
Had PC issues where my 5v was showing red, it would cause my computer to restart, crash and sometimes just not power on. Two PC places did a free diagnostic and couldn't find out the problem. The first one suggested getting a new PC. The second place couldn't find anything wrong and just suggested upgrades. Having had to replace a PSU before and having had similar pc problems before I decided to replace the PSU to see if that would fix my issue and if it didn't I knew I could return the product since it would be known to work within the first few days. It was easy to install and I enjoy that I as able to save space due unused cords not needing to be attached.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
We can only acceept returns that are in their original packaging and do recommend customers check manufacturer's warranties for exclusions.Learn more about returns