Corsair Dark Core RGB Pro 18000 dpi Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse - Black
- Ergonomically designed gaming mouse for right-handed use
- Contour shape and two interchangeable side grips for a customized and comfortable fit
- Eight fully programmable buttons with remaps and macros let you customize the mouse according to your play style
- Onboard memory stores up to three profiles, so you can take your profile anywhere and win games wirelessly
- Wireless 18,000 DPI Optical Sensor ensures excellent accuracy and is optimized for low power consumption
- Scroll wheel for enhanced versatility and responsiveness
- Nine-Zone dynamic RGB backlighting offer almost limitless possibilities to customize colours and lighting effects
- Hyper-Polling Technology allows the mouse to communicate with your PC at up to 2000Hz for extremely fast response times
- Highly durable Omron switches with a 50 million click-rating are sure to withstand intense gaming sessions
- Use the CORSAIR iCUE Software to assign macros, customize RGB lighting effects, and adjust the polling rate on your iCUE-compatible devices and more
- Sub-1ms SLIPSTREAM WIRELESS technology, low-latency Bluetooth wireless technology and a USB port enable the mouse to be connected in three ways
- Reversible USB-C connector on the mouse for easy wired use and charging
- Up to 50 hours of battery life let you play wirelessly for long periods of time without worrying about draining and recharging the battery
- Wired mode allows you to use the mouse while being charged
- Compatible with Windows PCs
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 497 reviewers who responded, 440 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Piece of trash- May 2, 2021
Stay away from corsair products, this thing never worked properly from the beginning, I was being hopeful and now I'm past return period, the firmware has updated 2 time since I bought this thing and hasn't fix an issues like lagging and randomly disconnecting while using wireless, which is the reason why I got this, the battery is a joke even with all lights turned off it lasts a few days and needs recharging again, my old mouse was a logitech and the battery lasted like 6 months before needing changed, I am totally disappointed with corsair period! And don't get me start me talking about the wireless keyboard from them, same issues tooNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect- January 1, 2021
This is my first wireless gaming mouse. Currently using a perfectly working 3 yr old m65 Pro on my other pc. I went corsair because I've always had good luck with their products and they stand by their warranty. This mouse was for my gaming setup in the living room. I've got a pretty small living space, so distance between where I sit and where the computer and wireless dongle are is about 7 feet. I cannot emphasize enough how much better it is to game with a wireless mouse. I don't feel any noticeable lag between mouse movements and the battery life is great. Definitely recommend to anyone who needs a solid wireless gaming mouse.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome gaming mouse.- January 14, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Set up was a snap. Took just a few seconds to set up with dongle. Bluetooth was pretty easy as well. The instructions say to use the dongle for more precise play and Bluetooth for non precise use. I had icue software already loaded and configuration of the mouse's lights and sensitivity was super easy. Mouse LED lights are really cool and change dynamically if you set it that way. I used this for rainbow six game play and it did great. Corsair is really stepping up their products with gaming material and they are knocking it out of the park. At least that's my personal opinion. I would recommend this product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.