Corsair Force MP600 2TB NVMe PCIe Internal Solid State Drive (CSSD-F2000GBMP600)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Massive 2TB of storage capacity offers ample space for all your games, movies, music, photos, and other valuable data
- Gen 4PCIe technology provides up to 4,950Mbps of sequential read speeds and up to 4,250Mbps of sequential write speeds for handling large-sized file operations quickly and efficiently
- High-speed Gen4 PCIe x4 NVMe M.2 interface delivers impressive storage performance using maximum bandwidth
- M.2 2280 form factor fits seamlessly into compatible motherboards without putting much effort
- High-density 3D TLC NAND flash memory technology offers reliable performance and endurance for up to 1,800TB written
- Corsair SSD Toolbox software features a variety of advanced tools for erasing data, updating firmware, and much more
- Compatible with PCs
- Force MP600 Series M.2 SSD with Heatsink
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 17 reviewers who responded, 16 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent Drive!- September 16, 2020
Not a lot to say: it just works great right out of the box, as it should. I got it as a second drive for a new tower PC. Subjectively, the PCIE 4.0 drive seems much quicker (as it should be) than the Samsung Evo 850 Sata SSD I had on the previous computer. I didn't do any benchmarking to quantify the results, but there are several sources of such data online which confirm this is a very quick drive. I've used a lot of Corsair equipment (computer cases, memory, SSDs, USB Sticks, power supplies) over the past several years, and none of them have failed so far.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great, reliable NVMe PCIe 4.0 M.2 SSD- December 12, 2020
This is my third one and it works great, very speedy. I'm not using the included heat sink on any of them and instead I'm using the heat sinks that came on the motherboard and the DIMM.2 module. Temperatures are in the upper 20s C for the one in the DIMM.2 module and in the mid-30s C for the two on the motherboard with minimal use. Up to 47 C on motherboard and 34 C on the DIMM.2 module running ATTO Disk Benchmark. Up to 3.99 GB/s / 92.25K IO/s writes and 5.24 GB/s / 99.04K IO/s reads in ATTO Disk Benchmark.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect SSD!- September 20, 2020
So, the install was a royal pain. Some of that is because of the PC that I am using. I have the ASUS ROG GA35 and it had an extra empty M.2 slot on the motherboard. One issue with this SSD is the factory built-in heatsink. It is a fair bit larger than most heatsinks, if your PC/Motherboard already has on, I recommend removing corsairs heatsink and using the one you have already. Make sure your careful when removing the heatsink.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.