Corsair Glaive RGB Pro 18000 DPI Optical Gaming Mouse - Black
- Contoured right-handed design offers unmatched comfort during long hours of gaming
- Three interchangeable thumb grips provide a customized fit
- Seven fully-programmable buttons offer extensive macro customizations
- Onboard profile storage lets you take customized lighting profiles, macros, and DPI settings with you without the need for drivers or additional software
- Gaming-grade 18,000 DPI optical sensor is adjustable in 1 DPI resolution increments to offer stellar performance with high accuracy
- Rated for 50 million clicks, Omron switches offer reliable high-performance operation and ensure enhanced durability
- Aluminium scroll wheel offers accuracy and rubber grip adds stability
- Add backlighting colours and effects using the dynamic three-zone RGB lighting to enhance your gaming experience
- Surface calibration tuning utility ensures maximum responsiveness and precision based on the playing surface
- CORSAIR iCUE software gives you complete control over RGB lighting, macro programming, and full-system lighting synchronization
- Requires a laptop or a PC with a USB 3.0 port and is compatible with Windows 10 and Windows 8
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 205 reviewers who responded, 186 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good for few months only.- June 26, 2020
Would have rated 5 stars but it has few issues. I purchased this back in March 2019 as part of my PC gaming build and it worked great for the first time. A year later I'm starting to have issues with scrolling and clicking. It started to register two clicks and I couldn't seem to drag an open window and highlighting a text as it has no response with holding the button. Scrolling up/down is getting harder as I had press the wheel a bit firm to get a response. I have now submitted for a RMA as it's still covered by 2-year warranty. I own a few Corsair goods (K55 keyboard, Cue 465X case, LL120 Fans and RGB mouse pad). Good looking mouse but probably won't buy it again.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Cool mouse- July 17, 2020
I've had this mouse for a little more than a week now, it feels good to the grip, I like the 2 extra Modular parts for it, and it's sensitivity optionsYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great gaming mouse for me!- July 3, 2020
I have always looked into buying a gaming mouse, but couldn't justify spending so much on a mouse with too many buttons I would never use. This mouse not only links up with the same included software that I have with my Corsair mouse pad and headset lighting, but also has just the right amount of buttons. It has two extra on the thumb side and two on top to adjust mouse sensitivity. The mouse sensitivity buttons are actually more helpful than I originally thought. I didn't realize how much I like it for navigating on the normal functions of windows on sensitivity 1, but then just click the button to go to 2 for games, particularly first person shooters.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good leds great side buttons. Big mouse.- July 10, 2020
This is a big mouse. The led lighting is good better than wireless harpoon. I like the leds in the front even though they are not visible while using the mouse. The grip sys is cool. Corsair icue lighting is easy to use but to each their own. For a wired mouse, quality is definately better than harpoon wireless. Also the side buttons are much better for cod. The weight is light but not cheap light. The corsair led is big enough though it could be bigger. The led strips complement the looks really well. For led fans or corsair buyers, this is a good mouse. I like leds and corsairs sys is good if not expensive.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- NO! Does not last for "years of intense gaming"- March 22, 2020
I've owned this mouse for 6 months now, and it was fine until about a few weeks ago. It started to double click, and now it takes 6 clicks for it to actually register, and when it does it's often a double click. It's impossible for me to play games or do homework with this mouse now, and I don't even have a spare mouse to use. This product does not last for "years of intense gaming", and I would not buy this product since, if you search this problem up online, almost everyone is experiencing the same thing. This was not worth my 70 dollars, and now I can't do anything on my computer!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.