Corsair Harpoon RGB 10000 DPI Bluetooth Optical Gaming Mouse - Black
- Contoured shape and rubber side grips assure optimal comfort during gameplay
- Dynamic RGB lighting allows you to customize lighting pre-sets and effects, to create an ideal gaming ambience
- Six fully programmable buttons allow you to customize the way you play the game by utilizing powerful macros
- 10,000 DPI optical sensor offers maximum responsiveness and accuracy
- Corsair Utility Engine (iCUE) software can be used to customize sensitivity and DPI settings, monitor battery life, and synchronize Harpoon RGB Wireless dynamic lighting across all your iCUE-compatible Corsair devices
- Requires a laptop or a PC with USB 3.0 port and is compatible with Bluetooth, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Durable Omron switches are rated for more than 50 million clicks
- Battery life up to 60 hours assures uninterrupted gameplay
- HARPOON RGB WIRELESS Gaming Mouse
- USB Charging and Data Cable
- Wireless USB Transceiver (Dongle)
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety Leaflet
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 735 reviewers who responded, 645 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Overall, very nice to use!- August 8, 2020
The mouse works very well, while i'm new at using gaming mice, it works quite smoothly (Especially with the DPI button), It's not terribly heavy but also weighted enough to not go flying if I lose my grip on it by accident. My only complaints about this mouse is that I find that once I need to recharge it, its annoying that I have to charge it like a phone instead of simply replacing a battery of some kind. The other thing that can be bothersome but manageable is at night or in a dark room, the light on the back can be a bit bright if I'm not holding the mouse, but this can be fixed by putting a piece of tape over it. Overall 7.5/10 from me!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Mostly good!- May 18, 2019
Very good wireless mouse! The rgb is a huge plus with very good battery life even with the lighting on. Two cons however and deal breaker cons for me. 1 the signal is not good at all you better have that receiver plugged in right next to you or you will constantly be going in and out of signal. Second it has absolutely horrible lift off distance. You basically have to stand up and lift the mouse over your head to get it to stop reading any surface and while putting it back down it moves the cursor way too much. Overall a very decent mouse for productivity but not for gaming when product quality and features really do matter by the second.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good mouse- April 2, 2021
This is a good mouse. I have very large hands and it is comfortable with my fingertip grip, but might be a little too small if you like to palm it. Being able to change the dpi with a click of a button is a great feature and I find myself using it a lot even when not gaming. I really like the side buttons when surfing the web it’s mapped to back and forward but can be used for anything while gaming. I took off one star because it kept losing connection to my computer very often. I had to go back to the store and exchange it. It’s a little too soon to tell but I hope it was just the first mouses problem and it won’t happen on the new oneNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.