Corsair HS35 Stereo Gaming Headset - Black/Blue
- Lightweight over-the-ear profile sits comfortably and adds style to your gameplays
- 50mm custom-tuned neodymium speaker drivers add an extra dimension with wide range of sound quality and accuracy
- On-ear volume and mute controls for easy and quick adjustments without interrupting on-going tactical combats
- Unidirectional microphone cancels the ambient noise so that your voice is heard loud and clear and its fully removable feature comes in handy for a personalized gaming experience
- Plush memory foam ear cushions and adjustable earcups provide you the freedom, comfort and convenience during hours of gameplay
- Compatible for usage with PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, and mobile devices for a great gaming experience
- Corsair HS35 STEREO Gaming Headset
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 25 reviewers who responded, 13 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Horrible quality- November 6, 2020
I'd rate 0 stars if I could. I bought these headphones a month or two ago thinking I'd get a good quality headset with a good microphone. My mic quality was trash and the sound on them was sub par. About 15 days into using them my headphone got quieter and quieter and I had to put the dial on the side up to max to hear anything. I couldn't refund them because I had thrown out the box (stupidly) and it was 70 dollars down the drain. Just recently too as a bonus, the top part of the headphones snapped when I stretched them a tiny bit, so the durability for 70 dollars is disgraceful. TLDR: There's a reason these garbage headphones are half off right now.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Corsair HS35 Gaming Headset- October 7, 2020
Bought this headset a few weeks back for gaming and school, and it has been amazing and really comfortable. The sound and mic is phenomenal and really worth it for 60 dollars.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Disappointing- November 5, 2020
Pros: Headphones are very comfortable and sound quality is great, Microphone sound quality is fine Cons: Microphone picks up audio being played through the headphonesNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Headband broken after just a few months- September 22, 2020
The plastic headband at the top is breaking already after just a few months. It doesn't seem like particularly high quality or strong plastic so I'm quite annoyed. Also the aux jack slips out of the aux splitter way too easily, and I don't notice until I need to talk to someone using the mic and then I have to go back and reach behind my PC to plug it back in because it's unplugged just enough that the headphones are working but the microphone isn'tNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- FUDGING DOG WATER HEADPHONES! NEVER BUY!- December 30, 2021
I absolutely hate corsair for doing this. my mic doesn't even work and I bought this headset new. WHY? Ok, look. sounds good. but when you say it's a gaming headset that has a working mic. YOUR WRONG! the mic completely doesn't work. (i thought it was a problem like my Walmart headphones were after i didn't need to use the adapter) But that isn't even the case. THANKS, A LOT, CORSAIR! I'm just gonna buy a fifine mic off amazon for 50 bucks. Now I know not to buy any of your products again. even Walmarts black web company's headset had a working mic. EVEN MY 20 DOLLAR HEADSET I BOUGHT FROM WINNERS HAS ONE TOO! plus did not come with a braided cable for the headset (which still my blackweb headset has) Never buy. -MysteriousPlxyzNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
Due to hygiene concerns, this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns