Corsair HS45 Surround Gaming Headset - Black
- Over-ear headset envelopes the ears so you can hear every sound with more clarity
- Wired headset with 1.8-metre cord length can be plugged in with a USB adapter
- Custom-tuned 50mm neodymium magnet delivers 7.1 surround sound for a competitive edge while playing games
- 20Hz to 20kHz frequency range overcomes distortion and delivers greater audio precision so you can hear every sound accurately
- Plush memory foam with adjustable ear cups gently cushion your ears so you can keep gaming comfortably for hours
- On-ear volume and mute controls allow easy adjustment with minimum hassle while gaming
- Unidirectional microphone is detachable and Discord-certified for crystal clear voice-chats and communication
- Optimised microphone isolates ambient noise and accentuates your voice so others can hear you distinctly
- iCUE software gives you full control of your audio by allowing you to adjust volume, customise equaliser settings, toggle 7.1 surround sound, and more
- Compatible with multiple platforms including PC, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One (may require Microsoft 3.5mm adapter, sold separately) for a great gaming experience
- CORSAIR HS45 SURROUND Gaming Headset
- USB 7.1 Surround Sound Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 517 reviewers who responded, 442 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Sounds good and has 3.5mm audio plug & USB adapter- May 15, 2020
I'm doing a lot of remote support these days, and using Teams and Zoom often for work. It's hard to find the light-weight office-style headsets now, so I bought this for me and cleaned up my other headset for a customer service rep, since they have to use them all day. This is better for me -- sounds better for music, when I have time for that, and works well for video calls during the limited time I do those. The headset has an iPhone-style segmented 3.5mm audio plug, so it works with my iPad for video calling, and it has a USB adapter for my work PC, which does not support the segmented 3.5mm audio plug for more than just headphone use.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A+, affordable, comfortable headset for Zoom calls- April 18, 2020
I bought this headset in order to use while working from home - for Zoom meetings, Cisco Jabber calls and for listening to music online during the work day. I'm not an audiophile, but I know when headphones don't suck. And these do not suck. I'm very pleased with the sound and, from what I've heard from colleagues, the mic sounds great, as well. Also, the ear pads are very snug and comfortable around my ears. The whole headset does not feel heavy or bulky - I often don't realize that I'm wearing something that is covering my ears or there is a band over my head. 5 stars. I very happy and impressed by the quality and price of this headset.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for playing fortnite on switch- April 16, 2021
I use this for my nintendo switch so I can talk to friends on fortnite. I purchase a cord on Amazon to lengthen it so I can sit across the room and I have had 0 problems with it. No static, nothing. Just make sure if you buy the extension cord that you get the right one or else it won’t have mic capabilities. The mic piece is removable so they can be used with or without it and there is a mute button so I can mute it to talk to my kiddo if I’m playing. The foam earpieces cover my ears and are almost noise cancelling imo. One thing kind of funny to note though, if my cat meows on the other side of the house, the Mic picks it up and my friends hear.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.