Corsair HS70 Pro Wireless Gaming Headset - Black/Cream
- On-ear design with adjustable, memory foam ear cups provide the comfort you need during marathon gaming sessions
- Low-latency 2.4GHz wireless connects to your PC or PS4 with the help of the included USB adapter for a lag-free listening experience
- Offers up to 40ft. wireless range, so you can play without the hassle of wires from a distance
- Custom-tuned 50mm neodymium audio drivers produce clear, precise sound, so you never miss anything in your gameplay
- 7.1 surround sound (available only on PC) delivers a multi-channel soundscape for an immersive gaming experience
- Discord-certified, noise-cancelling unidirectional microphone can be fully detached to minimise ambient noise and ensure premium clarity
- On-ear volume and mute controls allow easy adjustment while gaming
- CORSAIR iCUE software for easy control of settings like custom audio equalizer, immersive 7.1 surround sound, side tone control, and more using a single intuitive interface
- Lithium-ion battery with 16 hours of life and plug and play option enables uninterrupted gaming sessions
- Lightweight design with aluminum yokes can withstand the rigors of daily use
- Corsair HS70 Pro Wireless Gaming Headset
- Wireless Usb Transmitter
- USB Charging Cable, 1.8 M
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 616 reviewers who responded, 545 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Uncomfortable, terrible mic quality- November 28, 2020
Been using these for 3 months now and I regret buying the Corsair HS70 Pro Wireless Headset. The mic quality is terrible and there's always this white noise when I'm talking no matter what I do. Audio is just okay, not that great. There's also this weird clicking noise that happens sometimes for no reason. Yes the headset does look nice, but as for comfort, I can't wear this thing for more than 2 hours before my head starts to hurt. Corsair should've added more padding to the top. This was my first wireless headset, but for the price, I'd rather just go back to my HyperX Cloud II. These are so overpriced for the quality that you get.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome wireless headphones- March 31, 2020
Bought these headphones because I was tired of cords. I went through several wired headphones that the jack's were malfunctioning and simply was tired of using a mic/speaker splitter - it never worked perfectly. These new wireless headphones are very comfortable. They hug my head and ears just right. Older headphones were pressing too hard on my ears and head dome and had to constantly take a break. The battery life has been very reliable so far but I'm not the type of person that uses them for more than a few hours a day. The mic is flexible and detachable which I really like. The sound is fantastic. Plug and play dongle!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Starter Headset- December 9, 2020
Ordered these headphones because I got tired of the wires. I looked up corsair headphones and basically ended up getting these since they look more discrete and simple than Corsair's other wireless headphones Pros: -simple controls -ICUE application allows for many customization -adjustable mic -comfortable for long sessions on the computer Cons: -No Bluetooth (make sure not to lose the thumb drive that comes with the headset, otherwise you cannot connect at all) Overall, these are a well rounded pair of headphones for the price that they come at. Disclaimer, I would not expect super audio performance from these headphones.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.