Corsair HS70 Pro Wireless Gaming Headset - Black/Cream
- On-ear design with adjustable, memory foam ear cups provide the comfort you need during marathon gaming sessions
- Low-latency 2.4GHz wireless connects to your PC or PS4 with the help of the included USB adapter for a lag-free listening experience
- Offers up to 40ft. wireless range, so you can play without the hassle of wires from a distance
- Custom-tuned 50mm neodymium audio drivers produce clear, precise sound, so you never miss anything in your gameplay
- 7.1 surround sound (available only on PC) delivers a multi-channel soundscape for an immersive gaming experience
- Discord-certified, noise-cancelling unidirectional microphone can be fully detached to minimise ambient noise and ensure premium clarity
- On-ear volume and mute controls allow easy adjustment while gaming
- CORSAIR iCUE software for easy control of settings like custom audio equalizer, immersive 7.1 surround sound, side tone control, and more using a single intuitive interface
- Lithium-ion battery with 16 hours of life and plug and play option enables uninterrupted gaming sessions
- Lightweight design with aluminum yokes can withstand the rigors of daily use
- Corsair HS70 Pro Wireless Gaming Headset
- Wireless Usb Transmitter
- USB Charging Cable, 1.8 M
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 818 reviewers who responded, 714 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Built for comfort, not for (microphone) quality- July 6, 2021
Very comfortable, very aesthetically pleasing - feels like heaven if you're wearing glasses and the wireless aspect is great! However, many parts of this headset come across as "cheap". I would have numerous people who told me that any number of $15 - $35 headset microphones I compared were better than the Corsair headset. This was very disappointing. This headset would be absolutely perfect for someone with a separate microphone on their desk because this microphone is detachable and the socket can be filled with a provided plug. Not recommended if a $15 microphone outperforming this headset in terms of audio quality would bother you.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best headsets I've had!- June 5, 2021
I've had this headset for almost a year and it has served me extremely well! I use a lot of Corsair products so I already had iCue installed and set up before getting them, but I did also use them occasionally on computers without iCue and they worked great as well, just lacking features of course. The only issue I had with them is the time it would take to connect sometimes when I would first turn them on, I only ever had to re-seat the dongle once to get them to connect during the entire time I had them though. I'd highly recommend these if you're looking for a headset in this price range, and have on multiple occasions for friends.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Uncomfortable, terrible mic quality- November 28, 2020
Been using these for 3 months now and I regret buying the Corsair HS70 Pro Wireless Headset. The mic quality is terrible and there's always this white noise when I'm talking no matter what I do. Audio is just okay, not that great. There's also this weird clicking noise that happens sometimes for no reason. Yes the headset does look nice, but as for comfort, I can't wear this thing for more than 2 hours before my head starts to hurt. Corsair should've added more padding to the top. This was my first wireless headset, but for the price, I'd rather just go back to my HyperX Cloud II. These are so overpriced for the quality that you get.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.