Corsair iCue H100i Elite Capellix 120mm Liquid CPU Cooling System
- CPU Sockets Supported: Intel: 1150, 1151, 1154, 1155, 1156, 1200, 2066, 2011-3, 2011; AMD: sTRX4, sTR4, AM4, AM3, FM2, FM1
- Two 120mm CORSAIR ML RGB magnetic levitation PWM fans deliver powerful airflow that stands up to intense use
- 240mm radiator with a high surface area dissipates plenty of heat to keep everything ideally chilled
- 33 ultra-bright CAPELLIX RGB LEDs and 8 RGB LEDs in each fan let you create customized lighting effects
- CORSAIR iCUE Commander CORE Smart RGB Lighting and Fan Speed Controller included so you can customize up to 6 fans, pump speeds, and more as you see fit
- PWM lets you adjust fan speeds from 400 to 2,400 RPM to suit every setup
- Centrifugal pump delivers up to 0.82 L/min of flow while generating less than 20 dBA, so there's no unwanted noise, plus Zero RPM cooling profiles let the fans stop altogether when temperatures are low enough to eliminate noise
- 128 micro-skived fins-per-inch and a split-flow copper cold plate make for excellent, efficient cooling
- Modular, tool-free mounting bracket for quick and easy installation
- Compatible with PCs
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 119 reviewers who responded, 114 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great AIO cooler and VERY quiet!- March 12, 2021
I decided that for my first full rebuild of my PC in years, I wanted something flashy. I definitely wanted to move to an AIO CPU cooler, and since I was going with a white theme in this build, this was a perfect fit. The installation was easy and I'm blown away by how quiet this thing is. Unless I crank the settings to Extreme in iCUE, I can't hear a thing! The idle temps are in the low-to-mid 30s with a top-mounted push configuration, which is right where I'd expect. After a lot of gaming, I haven't seen a CPU temp higher than 60C. It's a bit on the expensive side, but well worth it for a no-muss, no-fuss AIO from a trusted brand!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- High Quality - Comes with RBG fan controller- March 21, 2021
I originally bought a Corsair H100i 240mm Radiator for my i7-10700K, but found the radiator didn't support my z490 board's LGA 1200 socket. I returned it and got this radiator (for $10 less), and it works amazing. I haven't benchmarked any CPU temps yet, but so far it's been extremely quiet. The white cabling is fantastic looking, and the block looks better than the first AIO. Also, this AIO came with an RGB controller for 6 fans, which made my cable management and RBG control effortless. I couldn't believe the other one didn't come with one! I'd highly recommend this cooler, even if it's just for the 6 fan conroller.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Temp. change- July 26, 2021
I had air cooling in my pc, and my cpu was reaching 85 degrees just playing valorant/minecraft. I bought this and installed it, now my cpu stays at 43 degrees. I thought it would look really weird in my pc because everything’s black and this cooler is white, but it actually looks really nice together. The RGB is awesome too. Good product. I give this product a good rating of ease of use because the manual was a bit confusing, but I think it’s only because that was my first time ever installing a liquid cpu cooler. But I got it done in about an hour :)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.