Corsair iCue H100i Elite Capellix 120mm Liquid CPU Cooling System
- CPU Sockets Supported: Intel: 1150, 1151, 1154, 1155, 1156, 1200, 2066, 2011-3, 2011; AMD: sTRX4, sTR4, AM4, AM3, FM2, FM1
- Two 120mm CORSAIR ML RGB magnetic levitation PWM fans deliver powerful airflow that stands up to intense use
- 240mm radiator with a high surface area dissipates plenty of heat to keep everything ideally chilled
- 33 ultra-bright CAPELLIX RGB LEDs and 8 RGB LEDs in each fan let you create customized lighting effects
- CORSAIR iCUE Commander CORE Smart RGB Lighting and Fan Speed Controller included so you can customize up to 6 fans, pump speeds, and more as you see fit
- PWM lets you adjust fan speeds from 400 to 2,400 RPM to suit every setup
- Centrifugal pump delivers up to 0.82 L/min of flow while generating less than 20 dBA, so there's no unwanted noise, plus Zero RPM cooling profiles let the fans stop altogether when temperatures are low enough to eliminate noise
- 128 micro-skived fins-per-inch and a split-flow copper cold plate make for excellent, efficient cooling
- Modular, tool-free mounting bracket for quick and easy installation
- Compatible with PCs
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 247 reviewers who responded, 239 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best AIO purchase I’ve mad by far!- March 6, 2021
Looks amazing! I bought this on the pure fact that it came with the Corsair Hub to connect the two fans installed with the radiator, plus 4 more Corsair fans! The only downside of this product would be the fans not having RBG on the outer rings like the QL and LL as well as the price. If you’re debating on this particular AIO to the PLATINUM AIO, I would say go for this one. It’s cheaper (by only $10) and it comes with a commander core HUB!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Performance & Whisper Quiet- April 22, 2022
Coming from a failed MSI Mag Coreliquid (which I cannot recommend at all) to this has been great! Paired with i7-11700k. Idle temps never exceed 30 degrees (usually mid to high 20s). Under load, I've yet to see temps higher than the 50s. Plus, the bonus is I don't think I've ever actually heard the fans running. The new ML Elite RGB series fans (included with this AIO) from Corsair are amazing!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great AIO water cooler- April 23, 2022
I bought this AIO for a computer I’m building for my girlfriend for her birthday. I like that the pump cap is removable and Corsair encourages people to customize them and gives the dimensions and stl’s if you want to 3D print custom ones. I sanded the Corsair logo off mine and then sublimated a new image on mine to customize it more for my girlfriend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Corsair take all my money- October 24, 2021
Corsair really is at the top of their game. The white looks beautiful and it looks gorgeous in my all white build. Nothing too fancy just your basic AOI cooler but it does it’s job and it does it well. Easy to install and set up especially for any first time water coolers. Runs super quiet and keeps my CPU temp at a constant 70°CYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cool- April 22, 2021
Keeps my 11700kf at perfect temps. Pump has tons of rgb lighting for cool effects you can set through icue. Comes with commander core to plug in 6 fans, 6rgb lights, one temp sensor and the pump. No need to buy extra lighting nodes or fan hubs unless your using more than 6 fans.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
We can only acceept returns that are in their original packaging and do recommend customers check manufacturer's warranties for exclusions.Learn more about returns