Corsair iCUE H100i Elite Capellix 240mm Liquid CPU Cooling System
- Compatible with any advanced Intel and AMD CPU sockets
- Two magnetic levitation PWM fans and an RGB pump head ensure reliable heat dissipation for improved CPU performance during marathon gaming sessions
- PWM controllable fans can be adjusted from 400 to 2,400 RPM to suit your working needs
- 240mm radiator with high surface area offers enhanced surface cooling performance and keeps your gaming hardware safe during rigorous operations
- Split-flow copper cold plate featuring a high-density stacked design with 128 micro-skived fins-per-inch to make sure the cooling is at optimum on any load
- Low-noise centrifugal pump delivers a flow rate of up to 0.82L/min at less than 20dBA noise levels to give you a distraction-free gaming experience
- 33 vibrant Capellix LEDs on the pump head and 8 RGB LEDs on each fan offer personalised illumination of the cooling system to create a captivating look of your gaming machine
- Intuitive iCUE software allows you to adjust fan speeds, personalise lighting effects, and check CPU/coolant temperatures in real-time
- iCUE Commander Core software offers precise control for up to 6 fans in adjusting the RPM and RGB lighting effects
- Zero RPM mode in Corsair iCUE software lets you stop the fans completely during low temperature operation for noise-free environment
- Tool-free mounting modular bracket makes it easy to install quickly on any ATX cabinet
- 240mm Liquid CPU Cooler
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 423 reviewers who responded, 400 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- First Corsair product to be doa- October 5, 2020
My older corsair aio bit the dust and this was on the list to upgrade too. Unfortunately after two days the new commander core stopped providing power to the pump. CPU temps went through the roof and PC will no longer post due to cpu temp error. The drawback is the pump on this thing requires the commander core in order to run. The one odd thing is the fans still had power. They spun just fine but the rgb and the pump is a no go. Used corsair products for as long as I can remember. This is the first product of theirs to not work first time out of the box. Still a good company and love their products but this one that I bought was a dud.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Solid Cooler for its price. Feature packed.- May 11, 2021
Bought this to cool a 5600x for my wife recent build. Reasons why I chose this cooler: ~ It was available locally and I needed the cooler yesterday at the time of the build. ~ It comes with a fan controller that simplified the build. ~ Its Corsair... to me at least they have been good over the years. So I know it has RGB and the case has no window panel... Like I said I bought this b/c it was available within a 20 minute drive and I needed then right away. The only criticism I can find for this cooler is the mounting mechanism for AMD processors. With only two points of pull I just don't see this being better than if it had all four points of pull force like the intel mounting system.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works but maybe quality control problem?- November 30, 2020
Works as advertised. My only complaint is the cpu fan wire was on the wrong pin out. Had to get another one to verify. Easy fix but took a few days to figure out. Quality control problem? The fix was simply pulling the cpu fan header wire out of the connector and reinserting in to the correct pin. The software said I should contact support immediately which I did and they said to return it but I didn’t want to pull everything out again. No fan rpm detected on cpu header, which made me suspect the wire or internal connection. Thankfully it was just the wire was in the wrong pin out.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.