Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix 360mm Liquid CPU Cooling System
- Designed to use with any advanced AMD and Intel motherboards
- Three 120mm PWM fans with magnetic levitation technology and a high-performance RGB pump head ensure efficient heat dissipation even while gaming continuously for longer hours
- PWM controllable fans can each be adjusted between 400 to 2,400 RPM while operating with small to moderate temperature loads for energy-saving purposes
- 360mm radiator with high surface area delivers maximum surface cooling performance to keep other components safe from damage caused due to excessive heat
- Split-flow copper cold plate boasts a high-density stack of 128 micro-skived fins-per-inch design to ensure reliable cooling at any temperature load level
- Low-noise centrifugal pump is designed in a way to operate at a low flow rate of up to 0.82L/min to generate less than 20dBA for optimal cooling with minimised noise
- 33 ultra-bright Capellix LEDs on the pump head and 8 RGB LEDs on each fan allow you to create unique lighting effects by synchronising with other compatible Corsair gaming accessories
- iCUE software features a set of intuitive tools that help you to adjust fan speeds, customise RGB lighting, and monitor CPU/coolant temperatures easily in real-time
- iCUE Commander CORE software lets you manage RGB lighting and fan speed precisely for up to 6 fans
- Zero RPM mode in iCUE software lets you stop running the fans at low temperatures to completely eliminate noise
- Easy mounting bracket lets you install the cooling system easily and quickly without any tools
- 360mm Liquid CPU Cooler
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 776 reviewers who responded, 715 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- No complaints- May 16, 2021
Watched a few tutorials online before installing. Tested the pump/rad outside of system to ensure there was no leaks before setting up inside case. Install was straight forward. Works as advertised. Software isn't as bad as I thought it'd be. No complaints here. I do wish they had an option with LL fans instead of the ML but I assume due to fan direction, you could only mount a certain way (let alone raise price). Only other thing that can get confusing is hooking up fans/leds depending on your setup, though plenty of 'schematics' on Corsairs site to figure that out. Those are more pertaining to Corsairs overall environment using software/hardware. While it's not bad; it could definitely be improved. Overall happy with it though.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A beast of a cooler!- April 8, 2022
This is one hech of cooler I have my 12900k Overclocked like crazy and still does not every thermal throttle the fans are amazing the pump is quiet and the rgb's Beautiful the only reason I'm giving this three stars is the commander that you plug the fans and our GB cords into half of the RGB ports are dead so why went out and bought a commander core bro to make up for it because I didn't feel like we taking my entire PC apart just to get them to replace that one piece but other than that this is the best all-in-one cooler that I've ever usedYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- D.O.A Pump Failure Out Of The Box- April 9, 2022
Mine came DOA... Purchased less than 24 hours from posting. Pump wont power but fans and rgbs work using the commander core included with the Cooler. Also the 3pin 1wire thats suppose to prevent the cpu fan error wont work on multiple headers from aio,cpu_fan,cpu_opt... Can't boot to even see anything past 15min of run time cpu will max out 99c and shut down. Couldn't do a bios flash with asus ez flash 3 due to temps rising and crashing mid processing bios update. Now my pc is stuck with needing a new firmware to flash to default back. And thats the last update currently 9 hours until i can return it in store. Corsair if you do for some reason see this dont power your pump with a proprietary power. Better to let the pump rpm be controlled via bios or 4pin header.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- If you want pretty lights...- November 3, 2020
My 9700K was baking with a noctua air cooler. This keeps me under 65°C while running FS2020 which was my main goal. Pros: It has a just okay cooling capacity. The RGB is definitely something that we will see more of. It was simple to install in the front of a 465x case with the tubes at the top. Cons: Price:Peformance ratio. You can get better for less. Pump RPM is static. It runs around 2500rpm varying a little. The pump rpm is not controllable which Corsair could fix with firmware change. Had I not taken 2 weeks to get parts from Belgium for the case I would have returned it once i realized the pump rpm is static. Also may be better off running the fans off your mobo.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Looks And Works Amazing!- October 10, 2021
Come On Son! Do You Really Have To Wonder Or Ask! Great Upgrade From Last Model !Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
We can only acceept returns that are in their original packaging and do recommend customers check manufacturer's warranties for exclusions.Learn more about returns