Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix 360mm Liquid CPU Cooling System
- Designed to use with any advanced AMD and Intel motherboards
- Three 120mm PWM fans with magnetic levitation technology and a high-performance RGB pump head ensure efficient heat dissipation even while gaming continuously for longer hours
- PWM controllable fans can each be adjusted between 400 to 2,400 RPM while operating with small to moderate temperature loads for energy-saving purposes
- 360mm radiator with high surface area delivers maximum surface cooling performance to keep other components safe from damage caused due to excessive heat
- Split-flow copper cold plate boasts a high-density stack of 128 micro-skived fins-per-inch design to ensure reliable cooling at any temperature load level
- Low-noise centrifugal pump is designed in a way to operate at a low flow rate of up to 0.82L/min to generate less than 20dBA for optimal cooling with minimised noise
- 33 ultra-bright Capellix LEDs on the pump head and 8 RGB LEDs on each fan allow you to create unique lighting effects by synchronising with other compatible Corsair gaming accessories
- iCUE software features a set of intuitive tools that help you to adjust fan speeds, customise RGB lighting, and monitor CPU/coolant temperatures easily in real-time
- iCUE Commander CORE software lets you manage RGB lighting and fan speed precisely for up to 6 fans
- Zero RPM mode in iCUE software lets you stop running the fans at low temperatures to completely eliminate noise
- Easy mounting bracket lets you install the cooling system easily and quickly without any tools
- 360mm Liquid CPU Cooler
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 512 reviewers who responded, 473 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Radiator for a Home Build- January 22, 2021
Working like a charm. Think ahead on your fan cabling and airflow prior to mounting. The preference for these is to pull the in and through the radiators. Nice surprise that the control unit that come with the unit supports 6 iCue fans. This made things easy. One minor matter... And there really is nothing that Corsair can really do about it... Your fans will be mounted *inside* the case behind the radiator. This means that the colors are not that visible from the front. In a very dark room or under a desk you see it a bit better, however with any light you really do not see the fans. If the color matters, buy a case with a gals side panel.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I’m satisfied...- February 5, 2021
Needed a CPU cooler for a new AMD build I was doing and this was the only cooler I could get my hands on at the time. It wasn’t really what I was looking for but it was what I could get quickly. Once I figured out where I wanted to mount it in my case, the rest was quick and easy. I’m using it on top with the fans pushing cool air across the rad. With a slight overclock on a Ryzen 7 3800XT I am seeing average temps in the mid to upper 30’s. While not initially what I was wanting I’m not upset that I have it. Its working well so far, the fans are very quiet, so what can I complain about. If you can fit in your case I would recommend this cooler.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hardware great, software not so great.- April 13, 2021
I will be returning this item. Too many issues with the iCUE software connecting to the device and then disconnecting. I thought maybe installed this wrong. Had someone else check the connections and reconnect everything to make sure it was not human error. Does it keep your CPU cool yes I do not think it went above 55 degrees. But you want your hardware to work with your software and it just didn't. Even after uninstalling the iCUE software and reinstalling. Reading the forums online I hear other customers have had similar issues. I know Corsair is usually a reliable brand just this time around not sure about the Capellix.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.