Corsair iCUE H150i RGB PRO XT 360mm All-in-One Liquid CPU Cooling System
- Easily installs on most major CPU sockets
- 360mm radiator, thermally optimised cold plate, and low-noise pump design guarantee maximum cooling surface and performance with reduced noise
- Three 120mm magnetic levitation fans, with each running from 400RPM to 2400RPM, enable an incredible level of air flow
- Sixteen individually controllable RGB LEDs let you create unique and captivating light effects to match your machine and gaming style
- iCUE software allows you to easily adjust fan/pump speeds, customise lighting effects, and monitor CPU or coolant temperature through an intuitive interface
- Zero RPM mode in iCUE automatically stops the fan at low temperatures to eliminate noise
- Modular mounting bracket facilitates quick and easy installation without any tools
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 50 reviewers who responded, 48 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Phoenominal Cooling!- August 8, 2020
Out of the many many AIOs I've owned throughout the years from Corsair and other companies, I have to say this product line has got to be the best at cooling. However, this cooler does have it's faults. I own the 360mm and 240mm versions of this AIO. One on an Intel based machine and the other on AMD. While the Intel mounting mechanism is great, I wish Corsair would've done a much better job on the AMD mounting mechanism. But as usual, manufacturers tend to give AMD the "shaft." It'll take some finesse for AMD but once installed, it is solid. Overall all, it is an outstanding cooler. It does and awesome job cooling and it is aesthetically pleasing.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great water cooler for the price- October 3, 2020
I have always wanted to switch to water cooling instead of air cooling and this was greet. Even though I give this product 5 starts for quality and performance, I did have issues. Nothing was wrong with the item but the cooler was painful for me to fit into my case. It fit but I had to take so much out and move parts so that I could fit the aio cooler inside. I also replaced all the gray fans on the cooler with 120mm rgb Corsair fans and it looks amazing!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Is good- July 26, 2020
It’s better than my old corsair liquor cooler. But I’m not hitting the 65c like Corsair side I’m getting 71c under prime 95 load for one day Which is not bad I have an exact replica of the corsair set up so I don’t know why I’m not hitting the temperatures maybe someone can enlighten me .I also have a push poll configuration to run my testYes, I would recommend this to a friend.