Corsair iCUE H150i RGB PRO XT 360mm All-in-One Liquid CPU Cooling System
- Easily installs on most major CPU sockets
- 360mm radiator, thermally optimised cold plate, and low-noise pump design guarantee maximum cooling surface and performance with reduced noise
- Three 120mm magnetic levitation fans, with each running from 400RPM to 2400RPM, enable an incredible level of air flow
- Sixteen individually controllable RGB LEDs let you create unique and captivating light effects to match your machine and gaming style
- iCUE software allows you to easily adjust fan/pump speeds, customise lighting effects, and monitor CPU or coolant temperature through an intuitive interface
- Zero RPM mode in iCUE automatically stops the fan at low temperatures to eliminate noise
- Modular mounting bracket facilitates quick and easy installation without any tools
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 54 reviewers who responded, 51 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Phoenominal Cooling!- August 8, 2020
Out of the many many AIOs I've owned throughout the years from Corsair and other companies, I have to say this product line has got to be the best at cooling. However, this cooler does have it's faults. I own the 360mm and 240mm versions of this AIO. One on an Intel based machine and the other on AMD. While the Intel mounting mechanism is great, I wish Corsair would've done a much better job on the AMD mounting mechanism. But as usual, manufacturers tend to give AMD the "shaft." It'll take some finesse for AMD but once installed, it is solid. Overall all, it is an outstanding cooler. It does and awesome job cooling and it is aesthetically pleasing.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing- February 5, 2021
Corsair have some of the best quality of pc components I have seen thus far and this AIO does not disappoint. Super solid build quality and construction. My old AIO (120mm NZXT) was at about 40c at idle and 75c at full load on a Ryzen 3600. My new temps are 30c at idle and 60c under full load. Highly recommend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not bad for beginners- May 2, 2022
Pretty good AIO. I had Geek Squad install it to my Ryzen 9 5900x. I'll grant, I don't have a firm grasp of PC cooling, but my brother computer has weaker parts than mine (Ryzen 7 3000 series to my Ryzen 9 5900x. Radeon 6700 XT to my Radeon 6800 XT) and will get much hotter much quicker, while my computer will stay cool for hours. So, decent budget cooling. A decent upgrade when you're talking about all these Prebuilt PCs that have the bare minimum, ether 120mm cheapo liquid coolers, or cheap and pathetic air coolers (not calling air coolers pathetic, just the air coolers that come in Prebuilt PCs) I got it on a sale, which made the total price $137. If you're initially upgrading the cooling for your Prebuilt, this is great place to start imoYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great water cooler for the price- October 3, 2020
I have always wanted to switch to water cooling instead of air cooling and this was greet. Even though I give this product 5 starts for quality and performance, I did have issues. Nothing was wrong with the item but the cooler was painful for me to fit into my case. It fit but I had to take so much out and move parts so that I could fit the aio cooler inside. I also replaced all the gray fans on the cooler with 120mm rgb Corsair fans and it looks amazing!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good unit for top mount only- May 13, 2022
This one hurt to write since I truly have been a corsair AIO customer for years now.. Both units I put in bubbled like a babbling brook, noises of "air pockets" or "water drip" constantly. I tried Corsair's "fix" multiple times by tilting 45 degrees back and forth and also running the pump on extreme for an extended period. Maybe this unit will work find if top mounted but in my exp this unit does not cope well front mounted.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
We can only acceept returns that are in their original packaging and do recommend customers check manufacturer's warranties for exclusions.Learn more about returns