Corsair iCUE Lighting Node Pro RGB Lighting Controller
- Lighting controller lets you customize and control the RGB lighting using iCUE software
- Two RG lighting channels offer independent software control of up to 12 RGB LED light strips or 12 RGB fans
- iCUE software lets you customize and sync RGB lightings of an array of Corsair products
- Includes 4 light strips each featuring 10 independently controllable RGB LEDs with extension cables and built-in magnets for easy installation and illumination
- USB 2.0 port allows you to connect the Lighting Node PRO to the PC for easy installation
- Compatible with most ATX cases
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 400 reviewers who responded, 372 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- RGB Goodness- February 10, 2018
Let’s face it all the RGB items out there are not easy to control. There are multiple versions of then out there that are virtually impossible to control effects. That is lot the case with this system. The LEDs are bright and well packaged. Coming with both an adhesive back and magnets for mounting is a huge plus. The Node Pro makes it really easy to control effects and add onto the look later with other Corsair LED items. Rainbow mode at medium speed is mesmerizing and I find myself watching it just because. I would highly recommend using these for you RGB looks unless of course you prefer complicated installation and control.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another faulty corsair product- January 26, 2021
These strips I got to use with the Corsair software and match the other Corsair stuff and not have other software to be installed. The good: I like the magnets with the additional to the double back tape. (good thing as you will be replacing them soon) They come with extenders and plenty of cable to mount in any place. The node can be set and not need software to to have the color. Bright colors and can be plugged into each other and each LED can be addressed. The bad: these can only be used with the node. They cannot be cut. Two of the four strips lasted the other shorted out, stopped working or the individual lights failing.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Taking RGB up a notch- August 16, 2017
I bought this almost exclusively for the Corsair Lighting Node so I could control my Corsair HD140 RGB fans with LINK. Without the lighting node the fans have very limited customization options. Setting up the lighting node and getting it to function properly with my fans was a slight challenge. In order for this to work you have to install the LINK software from Corsair and add the amount of fans connected to it. Otherwise only one will light up. The lighting strips themselves are much easier to install and look awesome. Only downside is how much space is between strips when connecting them together.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.