Corsair K100 Opto-Mechanical Linear Switch Gaming Keyboard - English
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee benefits
- Six dedicated macro keys with Elgato Stream Deck Software integration can be programmed with macros, key remaps, and special commands so you can perform complex moves and actions with a single keystroke
- Corsair OPX RGB optical-mechanical keyswitches last for 150 million key presses and deliver hyper-fast input, 1.0mm actuation distance, and smooth linear travel
- Dedicated media keys and an aluminum volume roller bring controls to your fingertips so you don't have to interrupt your game
- iCUE control wheel is fully programmable and provides control over backlighting, media jogging, and more
- Corsair Axon Hyper-Processing technology registers key presses up to 4x faster than standard mechanical gaming keyboards and delivers native 4,000Hz hyper-polling and 4,000Hz key scanning, while powering up to 20-layer lighting effects
- 8MB on-board storage can save up to 200 user profiles, each with custom macros, settings, and lighting effects so you can switch between different settings with ease
- Dynamic per-key RGB backlighting with a 44-zone three-sided LightEdge can be customised to match your vibrant gaming setup
- Durable aluminum frame along with a PBT Double-Shot precision-moulded 104/105/108-keycap set with a standard bottom row layout and a 1.5mm thickness resist wearing and fading
- Ergonomic design with a magnetic, detachable, memory-foam, leatherette palm rest supports your hands during prolonged gaming sessions
- USB pass-through port allows you to connect additional USB devices such as a mouse or headset
- Corsair K100 Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 267 reviewers who responded, 252 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great keyboard for those who like linear switches- November 28, 2020
This keyboard will be fantastic for those who like linear, low resistance switches. Makes a good gaming keyboard. I am a tactile, and sometimes a clicky switch user and I tested it out in store and it felt very nice quality wise and the total key travel was a little lower than a regular linear switch to I thought maybe I could get used to it. Unfortunately after two weeks I cannot get used to it so I had to return mine. I hope to see a tactile variant of this switch or even a clicky one. The build quality is great, wrist rest is great, the RGB lighting is by far the best I have seen on a corsair board. I just want to see more switch variety.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Got it for half price, review is with that in mind- November 14, 2020
Honestly only got it because i saw it listed for 109.99 in store, they honored this price for me so ill review it based off the price point i got it for... For the price i paid, I am extremely satisfied with this keyboard. Pros- -The RGB on this thing is AMAZING, unparalleled. -its built very well, all the parts feel like a quality part. -has a lot of features -comes with a different style of key buttons for commonly used keys. -comes with a very comfortable wrist rest. Cons -I am unsure if this is how "expensive" gaming keyboards are, since ive never spent more than 30$ on a keyboard, But the keys make louder noises than any other keyboard ive owned.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Keyboard Available To Date!- March 14, 2021
I switched from a Logitech G613 Wireless keyboard to briefly using a Razer Huntsman Elite, then to this keyboard. The Huntsman's clicky keys were entirely too loud for me; I didn't think it'd bother me since I wear headphones but I could still hear the clicks over headphone audio. The K100 is buttery smooth and perfectly quiet; the optical-mechanical switches have no click which I love. The keys also activate with the SLIGHTEST amount of pressure applied to the keys. This took some getting used to, as most people gently rest their fingers on the keyboard. This could inadvertently activate a key stroke. All in all, this is the best keyboard I've ever used!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.