Corsair K60 RGB Pro SE Backlit Mechanical CHERRY VIOLA Gaming Keyboard - English - Only at Best Buy
Available to ship
- Cherry Viola mechanical key switches offer linear travel with quick and accurate inputs
- PBT double-shot keycaps with a standard bottom row layout resist wear, fading, and shine while offering rigid stability with 1.5mm thickness
- Full N-Key Rollover (NKRO) with 100% anti-ghosting makes sure every key press registers along with Windows Key Lock mode so that your fast-paced game is never interrupted at critical moments
- Corsair iCUE software offers personalised RGB lighting, key remaps, and custom macro programming, and full-system lighting synchronisation with other iCUE-compatible Corsair devices (sold separately)
- Dynamic per-key RGB backlighting treats your desktop with endless colours and effects that are further enhanced with ultra-bright under glow through key switches
- Easy keyboard shortcuts for media playback control, volume, and onboard lighting make for effortless in-game control
- Removable, magnetic leatherette palm rest with memory foam cushioning and soft textures offers long hours of comfort
- Brushed aluminum with black anodization provides battle-tested longevity while exhibiting a trendy look
- USB 3.0 Type-A port ensures fast and secure data transfer
- Compatible with Windows 10 and macOS 10.15 operating systems
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 290 reviewers who responded, 261 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- My Last Keyboard Purchase- May 23, 2021
I’ve been buying keyboards for awhile and I finally found one ima stick with. The keys are soft, display is wonderful, and the response is there. I couldn’t be happier with making this purchase. I highly recommend it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not just another cheesy review- December 18, 2020
I was looking around for getting an RGB keyboard to replace my green LED Black widow Razor keyboard for awhile now on amazon but then I stumbled onto this by chance. So far I am amazed at how clean the LED's look compared to my old keyboard and there's definitely more options for patterns on the ICUE app. This keyboard is surprisingly slimmer than expected compared to the hunk of the Black widow one that I had, but its more of a plus since it makes cleaning easier. The cushion definitely helps with per longed gaming sessions and just to keep your hand comfy. For the money and style I think its well worth it, although I had gotten it at 79.99 rather than 99.99 due to a 20 dollars off sale. One thing I was hoping for was that they keys would sound like a type writer since my Black widow sounded like a type write but I welcome the quieter noise that it makes. Overall I would highly consider this a good gift for yourself or someone that is in need of a keyboard.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing product- September 22, 2021
Love this keyboard. I upgrafed from the Corsair K65 mini because im finding myself playing MMO games more often and i need the extra keys. This keyboard is awesome for MMO, it registers all my key bindings, and the the best part IMO is the cushion. My hands tend to cramp after a little while but the cushion definitely helps support your hands for long gaming sessions. Theres adequate amount ofnspace for people larger fingers (Me) lol. Overall this is a great starter keyboard for entry gamers because its easy to understand and use. I would recommend this productYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Mechanical Keyboard for Not Too Much!- February 20, 2021
I upgraded from a Corsair K55. Nice a clicky without being too loud. The actuation distance which I thought was a marketing gimmick seems to be a real thing. I actually noticed a bit faster response time on my key presses. The build quality is great. The housing is metal and the magnetic, removable wrist rest is cushy and soft yet firm enough to support my wrists whilst gaming/typing. RGB integration via iCue is great. Many reviews online suggest this as being an “entry level” mechanical keyboard but I beg to differ. I see this as being a gamers keyboard that is looking a minimally sized keyboard without the extra “fluff”.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- great once you figure out the software- August 21, 2021
It comes with preset lighting effects or you can download their software for free and set up your patterns and even remap some keys to do certain actions like open a website or put a keystroke into one key (it did take me couple tries to realize how to use the software). Pretty cool the only complaint I would have is that since the body is made of metal when you press the keys you can hear a metal echo sound. The keys feel nice and the letters are big enough to see without my glasses. It also comes with a wrist pad. The USB is tight so it definitely won't slip out or accidentally get pulled out of whatever you plug it into.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.