Corsair K63 Bluetooth Backlit Mechanical Cherry MX Red Gaming Keyboard - English
- 1ms 2.4GHz gaming-optimized wireless technology provides for maximum performance
- CHERRY MX mechanical keyswitches provide a competitive advantage over your competition
- Bluetooth technology allows for flexible connectivity
- 128-bit AES encryption protects the transmission of your data
- Vibrant LED backlighting can be customized to create dynamic lighting effects with CORSAIR Utility Engine
- Compact, portable design does not include tenkey
- Up to 15 hours of rechargeable battery-powered wireless use, so you can play all day or night
- For uninterrupted gameplay, plug in via USB
- Detachable, soft-touch wrist rest provides comfort to enhance your gameplay
- Adjust your audio as necessary with dedicated multimedia and volume controls
- Full-key rollover ensures your commands and simultaneous keystrokes always register the way you intended
- Windows key lock mode prevents accidental Windows and Context Menu key presses
- CORSAIR K63 Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- Warranty Card
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety Leaflet
- USB Wireless Receiver
- USB Charging / Data Cable
- USB Cable Adapter
- Detachable Full-Length Wrist Rest
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 398 reviewers who responded, 358 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Absolute Trash- 13 mars 2020
I just bought 2 of these, because my Corsair wired keyboard was acting up (required unplugging and plugging to work). Figured I'd go wireless this time and cut the cord completely. I've had these keyboards exactly 3 hours now and I've had to hard reset BOTH 3 times. Did the firmware update, didn't help. The reset is ridiculously engineered, as the on and off switch does not cut it. You have to switch off the keyboard, then turn it back on while holding ESC for 5 seconds. It worked the first couple times, but the 3rd time it's wireless capabilities did not return. For a $100 keyboard this is not acceptable. No longer will I buy Corsair products.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Couch gaming keybaord- 17 octobre 2020
Works well for gaming from my couch. I jut set the keyboard in my laptop but Im sure the lapboard that can also be purchased for it, would be nice. Range seems good. I don't notice any input lag, unlike the previous bluetooth keyboard i was using. Battery seems to last several days of extended gaming, doesn't take long to charge back up. It feels solid and has some heft to it. I do wish it was RGB, but i understand that would probably heavily impact battery life. Other little nitpicks are, I wish it had Type-C rather than micro USB, and I wish there was somewhere to store the wireless dongle on/in it, the way Corsair's Dark Core wireless mouse can.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Gaming Keyboard in Wireless form- 28 juillet 2018
I have to say I really like this keyboard and how it feels. The keys are very nice and feel good to the touch and press. I like the Blue LED's although I don't understand why they just didn't go that extra little step and go full RGB. The downsides are for me is that it is Tenkey Less (I miss my tenkey's!). The battery life is fairly short (I get about 2-3 days of usage with turning it off in between uses). Not sure why the battery doesn't last longer. It's Micro USB instead of USB C (Come on! It's 2018!) Wish it had a user replaceable battery. I would almost rather use my Eneloop rechargeable's in this thing even if it meant changing them out daily.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.