Corsair K65 Mini Backlit 60% Mechanical Cherry MX Speed RGB Silver Gaming Keyboard - English
- Wired mechanical gaming keyboard with 1.82m cord ensures fast input and low latency
- Compact size allows this keyboard to easily fit into tight spaces without compromising your gaming performance
- Cherry MX Speed mechanical switches with 1.2mm actuation distance offer quick response times
- 8,000Hz hyper-polling by Corsair Axon hyper-processing technology transmits your input 8 times faster than regular gaming keyboards
- 100% anti-ghosting with complete N-key rollover registers every keypress regardless of how fast the keys are pressed
- 8MB onboard storage lets you create up to 50 memory profiles, build custom macros, and set your own style of RGB lighting effects with up to 20 layers
- iCUE software lets you customise the dynamic RGB lighting, program macros, remap keys, and adjust other settings
- Convenient onboard shortcuts let you control and toggle lighting, profiles, macros, media, volume, and the mouse cursor
- Dynamic RGB backlighting with radiant spacebar and Corsair logo key adds a premium and personalised look to your setup
- 1.5mm PBT double-shot keycaps offer rigid stability and prevent wear, fading, and shine
- Detachable braided USB-C cable with USB3.0 Type-A connectivity allows easy connectivity and portability
- Windows key lock mode prevents interruptions to your gameplay from accidental presses of Windows or menu keys
- Compatible with Windows 10 and macOS 10.15 operating systems
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 16 reviewers who responded, 13 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent Keyboard for Gaming.- April 2, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The CORSAIR - K65 RGB MINI is the keyboard I choose when gaming on my PC. The action and smoothness of the K65 is perfect. Input responsiveness is amazing and the overall feel is excellent. You can customize shortcuts, LED back lighting patterns and even individual keys! The K65 works perfectly with any other Corsair products you may have via the iCue software. If you are in to gaming, or just want a 60% keyboard, the K65 will not disappoint. It will take some getting used to if you normally use a full sized keyboard. In my case, I just use 2 keyboards and swap them out when I am not gaming. The K65 replaced a different brand 60% keyboard I had and I am much happier with the Corsair. Feels better in every way.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Gaming Keyboard!- April 3, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] As a long-time user of mechanical keyboards, I always get a little excited when a company like Corsair does something unexpected. For gaming, I love a good 60% keyboard – especially one using Cherry MX Speed Silver switches. So fast and so buttery smooth! The keycaps are solid PBT double-shot and feel premium. For gaming, silver switches really are fantastic. I’ve used MX red and although nice too – the silvers offer a faster experience. I do not know that I’d recommend this setup for serious typing, but for gaming I’ve been really satisfied. The feature set is great too. The per key RGB backlight is bright and easy to manage with the iCue software. With support for hardware profiles and the ability to store lighting configurations you can even get custom layered RGB settings when moving to a different computer. This helps make a mini keyboard even more portable. With a detachable USB C it’s a great keyboard on the go. If you’re looking for an attractive, mechanical, compact keyboard for gaming this might be a board worth checking out.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Responsive and Highly Customizable- March 31, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The K65 RGB Mini keyboard is a 60% mechanical gaming keyboard with Cherry MX speed keyswitches. It can be operated in 2 modes. The software mode controls the keyboard with the Corsair ICUE software downloaded from the WEB. This provides control over lighting, macros and many other features. The hardware mode is used when the ICUE software is not present. In this mode, the keyboard uses lighting settings and macros previous recorded. The keyboard provides 8GB of onboard storage for this purpose. Keyboard controls include lighting, special functions, macro recording, keyboard shortcuts, and control shortcuts. In actual use, the keyboard was very accurate and responsive. The keyboard lighting was bright and easy to modify. Because it is a 60% keyboard there are no row of function keys, no arrow keys, and no numeric keypad. This may require some adjustment for users when not used for gaming. In summary, I find the K65 RGB to be a highly customizable gaming keyboard that is well suited for those wanting a high quality and unique portable gaming keyboard.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.