Corsair K68 Backlit Mechanical Cherry MX Red Gaming Keyboard - English
Sold out online
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee benefits
- 100% gold-contact CHERRY MX mechanical keyswitches provide a competitive advantage over your competition
- Dynamic red backlighting enhances the experience
- Instant illumination provided by on-board, pre-installed effects
- Up to IP32 water and dust resistance to let you continue playing through the toughest of conditions
- Adjust your audio as necessary with dedicated multimedia and volume controls
- Full-key rollover ensures your commands and simultaneous keystrokes always register the way you intended for 100% anti-ghosting
- Windows key lock mode prevents accidental Windows and Context Menu key presses
- Detachable, soft-touch wrist rest provides comfort to enhance your gameplay
- Corsair Gaming K68 Mechanical Keyboard
- Detachable Full Length Wrist Rest
- Warranty Card
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 159 reviewers who responded, 158 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best keyboard I've ever owned- September 1, 2018
I'm assuming that unlike most people looking at this keyboard, the main reason I considered this one was not for gaming. I type two to three hours a day and a good keyboard is essential. The K68 fits all my needs. Solidly built, it has some weight to it with little or no flex. The Cherry MX Red key switches are perfect for someone like myself who has arthritis and types with a light touch. Although not stealthy, the keys switches are on the quieter side. It comes with a removable wrist rest, and aesthetically its adjustable red backlighting is pretty darned sexy. I have literally owned more than a dozen keyboards, and this by far is my favorite.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Its great!- August 31, 2019
I got it because it uses cherry switches (Mmmm loud and clicky just the way I like it...) and has a design where desk dirt (or random chicken bones..) can easily be shaken out it, and the key caps use a standard system that lets you replace the key caps with custom keys... (yup the tops come right off and you can put cool custom tops on if you like from other keyboard or specific keyboard kits if you want.. ) The only way it could of been any better is if it had RGB lighting (its red lit but the stuff in my case is blue lit..) and had a white case which hides desk dirt so much better then black does... but hardly anyone sell that, and not this cheap..Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid Mechanical Keyboard- March 6, 2018
I was a little overwhelmed looking at Keyboards, specifically Corsairs lineup, but after some very long thought I decided to go with this one for a few reasons. 1, I didn't want to spend too much. (Got this one on sale for $80). 2, as much as I love RGB lighting, I knew I was going to set it to red anyways. 3, I am okay with the lack of USB pass through, the non metal wheel volume adjuster, the "lesser" of the wrist rests, and the non aluminum frame. (The K70 offers the above) This keyboard has a VERY sturdy feel to it and has been great for me and my typing/gaming needs. Highly recommended!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.