Corsair K68 RGB Backlit Mechanical Cherry MX Red Gaming Keyboard - English
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee benefits
- 100% gold-contact CHERRY MX mechanical keyswitches provide a competitive advantage over your competition
- Vibrant RGB backlighting offers unlimited lighting customization and dynamic lighting effects with CORSAIR Utility Engine
- Instant illumination provided by on-board, pre-installed effects
- Up to IP32 water and dust resistance to let you continue playing through the toughest of conditions
- Adjust your audio as necessary with dedicated multimedia and volume controls
- Full-key rollover ensures your commands and simultaneous keystrokes always register the way you intended for 100% anti-ghosting
- Windows key lock mode prevents accidental Windows and Context Menu key presses
- Detachable, soft-touch wrist rest provides comfort to enhance your gameplay
- Corsair K68 RGB Mechanical Keyboard
- Warranty Card
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 579 reviewers who responded, 554 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Solid keyboard- December 24, 2018
So after spilling coffee on a k70 the q and a keys stick, replaced it with this model, only slight differences between this and the higher end k70. Keys and switches are the same high quality you expect from corsair. Annoyingly spins in rainbow circles until driver boots up, driver is a hog now with temperature sensors and crap it doesn't need, had to kill it in windows services and close the icue software via task manager to get it to go away and keep the custom lighting profile active. It doesn't need all the extra driver crap to function, really don't understand why my keyboard software needs to know my fan speeds and cpu temp...
Not helpful (0)Report
- Best Beginner's Big Boy Board.- March 2, 2020
Nice keyboard. The switches, while reds are controversial among enthusiasts in a gaming context, are high quality, smooth, and virtually silent. The rgb lighting looks great and is fully customizable. I've got a preset that shows the temps of my cpu and gpu on a scale from blue to red on either half of the board (pic related, it's the preset) and even just for that I can't switch to any other keyboard. It's also spill resistant, ensuring its ongoing safety even in the most heated of gamer moments, so I don't have any worries keeping me from my full gaming potential. It's a little heavy also. 10/10 get this if you want reds.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for gaming and productivity- August 15, 2020
I was on the look for a keyboard for gaming but also work at home. I didn't want anything flashy or noisy. This fit the bill. The software experience is clean and easy to use. The keys are a treat to type on with smooth cherry red switches. The lights are a nice touch. I have to say the biggest win is that it's splash resistant. Never know when it'll happen. The only drawback to this keyboard is the wrist pad and that it's a hard plastic finish. But hey for this price just be glad you get a wrist rest so that won't detract from the review. Corsair has never disappointed me and I'm happy to use this going forward.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.