Corsair K70 Rapidfire RGB MK.2 Backlit Low Profile Mechanical Cherry MX Speed Gaming Keyboard - Eng
- 8MB onboard memory with hardware playback allows you to store up to 3 lighting or macros profiles without any additional software for enjoying your favourite games on different desktops
- Cherry MX speed low-profile mechanical switches feature ultra-fast 1mm actuation for precise, reliable control even during intense action gameplay
- Six dedicated multimedia keys allow you to control volume levels and more without pausing your gameplay
- 100% anti-ghosting with full key rollover (NKRO) ensures every keystroke is registered accurately even while pressing multiple keys at once
- Corsair iCUE software provides comprehensive control over complex macro programming and allows you to personalise the lighting effects across other compatible Corsair devices
- Multi-colour RGB per-key backlighting with redesigned low-profile switches offers bright lighting with virtually unlimited customisation options
- Detachable palmrest minimises fatigue and provides optimum comfort during long gaming sessions
- Integrated USB pass-through port allows you to connect your gaming headset or mouse directly to the keyboard
- 1.8-metre cord length with USB 2.0 connectivity makes it easy to pair the keyboard with your gaming desktops or laptops
- Lightweight design with aircraft-grade anodised aluminum frame makes this keyboard durable for years, even with intense usage
- Slim-line design boasts just 29mm height to neatly fit into your modern desktop gaming setup
- Compatible with PCs that run on Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7 operating systems
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1231 reviewers who responded, 1162 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great keybaord!- December 12, 2020
I like this keyboard A LOT! This is my first entry into mechanical keyboards and PC gaming and I got this keyboard while it was on sale. So far I have had no complaints thus far. One thing that I did notice that a lot of other reviewers have also mentioned is that the keys are a tad bit sensitive and will register a keypress without fully depressing the desired key. This can happen from time to time, however, I have gotten used to it for the most part. If you are used to other types of switches on mechanical keyboards I assume that this would be a bit of annoyance to others. Overall this is a great keyboard especially for the sale price!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect- August 11, 2020
Out of the box I wanted to return it. Luckily I decided to give it a chance and now, after taking the time to set it up, it works perfectly for me. At first set up, I discovered the keys were *really* sensitive. My thumb would be barely resting on the space bar and it would activate. After spending a few days figuring out how to position it perfectly, I'm no longer accidentally activating keys. It also comes with additional tactile keys you can use to replace WASD (and others) which I have also done. The thing I love most about the keyboard though is the volume control on the top right. I never realized how handy that could be until now.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Comfortable RGB keyboard.- March 16, 2019
I have purchased several gaming keyboards and this one is my favorite. The slim low profile design combined with the included wrist rest is very comfortable for my wrists and posture. the keyboard feels solid is very responsive with gaming and typing.(coding for school). I bought this keyboard on sale and it replaced my Logitech G810 which is very nice but uncomfortable for long periods of time on the keyboard. The lights look great and it's not too loud. The pass through USB is had for tidying up cables on the desktop. My only issue with the keyboard is actually the software. It's not very intuitive and sometimes does not recognize the hardware.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.