Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Backlit Mechanical Cherry MX Red Gaming Keyboard - English
Available to ship
- German-made 100% Cherry MX gold-plated contact mechanical key switches provide fast, reliable response with great accuracy that allow you to get the advantage over your enemies
- 8MB profile storage capacity allows you to save 3 on-the-go profiles with hardware playback without using external software
- 100% anti-ghosting with full-key rollover ensures all your keystrokes get registered with the utmost precision, even when you press multiple keys at once
- Corsair iCUE software lets you program complicated macros, personalise RGB lighting effects, and synchronise with compatible Corsair peripherals, coolers, fans, and more
- Per-key RGB backlighting with dynamic multi-colour customisation allows you to match the keyboard's lighting effects with your gaming equipment through the iCUE software
- Detachable soft-touch wrist rest provides great support and optimum comfort during extended hours of gaming
- FPS and MOBA keycap sets with textured and contoured surfaces provide an enhanced tactile feel with maximum grip at your fingers
- Windows key lock mode prevents accidental Windows and Context Menu key presses to give you a distraction-free gaming experience
- Dedicated volume and multimedia controls allow you to adjust the audio for your games on the fly
- 1.8-metre cord length with USB 2.0 connectivity lets you hook the keyboard up to your desktop or laptop easily
- USB pass-through port gives the convenience of connecting your mouse or gaming headset directly to the keyboard
- Lightweight design with rugged aluminum frame makes this keyboard withstand years of constant usage
- Compatible for PCs running Windows
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 44 reviewers who responded, 43 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Out of words! Hands down the best keyboard!- March 6, 2021
I normally don't write reviews as much but I felt this product deserves this honest review. I have bought and returned several keyboards. I bought the K95 corsair (brown switches), K55 corsair, K68 corsair red (not RGB), Razer Cynosa Chroma V2, Razer Black widow Elite green, and Redragon K556 (brown switches). Then finally I laid my hands on K70. This is the perfect balance of smooth typing and gaming experience. I use it for office work and as well as typing. It is quiet and does NOT make much noise. If you want a keyboard for office and gaming, I would highly recommend this keyboard. It comes with a wrist rest with help with typing. I am very happy with this product and Corsair has done a fine job with this particular keyboard.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great keyboard for a comfortable gaming experience- June 25, 2020
I love this keyboard. I had the original Corsair K70RGB which unfortunately had an accident on my part by having a wiring complication that wasn’t worth fixing. This resulted in the reason to my overall purchase. I love the new drivers they implemented. The cherry Mx red switches are flawless just as I expected. My gaming experience was really awesome for hours upon hours of use. Great multimedia buttons and easy access to volume, extra USB port, and overall functionality. I would recommend this mechanical cherry red switch keyboard with anyone who has interest in a comfortable, functional gaming experience.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good keyboard- November 27, 2020
Really great quality and love the tactile feel of this keyboard and appreciate the extra keys that I can change out for the WASD when gaming. Only issue I have, not sure if there's a setting somewhere, is that sometimes when I use the keyboard to raise or lower the volume it will sometimes just keep going on either direction. For example, if I just want to raise the volume a bit it'll shoot straight up and and won't respond when I try to lower it using the keyboard until I restart the PC and vice versa. Other than that small issue it works as intended.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bright!- August 29, 2020
I got this keyboard because some times I'm working at night with only the computer monitor on and I can't see what I'm typing. I figured I would try to get something fairly well priced for a gaming keyboard with lights. This thing is pretty cool. It's very bright in a dark room. I'm not a huge fan of the feel of the keyboard keys. They are plastic and feel a bit cheap. Also when typing it doesn't sound as pleasing as other keyboard, but that's just a personal preference. Now, the software, iCue, is not my favorite. I had issues with it not recognizing my keyboard. I was troubleshooting for over an hour until I read a comment on YouTube that fixed the issue. I still feel like it doesn't work all that great and can be confusing. But with all that being said I'm happy with the purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this thing! High quality, great rgb!- June 13, 2020
I returned a k70 low profile keyboard because I hated the keys it felt like a laptop and I found I making more mistypes than usual. This version is fantastic and way smoother. I definitely prefer the red mx keys over the speed keys. They are too fast and cause errors the reds are perfect for me. The rgb on this keyboard is pretty good. I've seen better but this is acceptable and has a nice look. I would definitely buy this keyboard again.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.