Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Backlit Mechanical Cherry MX Red Gaming Keyboard - English
- German-made 100% Cherry MX gold-plated contact mechanical key switches provide fast, reliable response with great accuracy that allow you to get the advantage over your enemies
- 8MB profile storage capacity allows you to save 3 on-the-go profiles with hardware playback without using external software
- 100% anti-ghosting with full-key rollover ensures all your keystrokes get registered with the utmost precision, even when you press multiple keys at once
- Corsair iCUE software lets you program complicated macros, personalise RGB lighting effects, and synchronise with compatible Corsair peripherals, coolers, fans, and more
- Per-key RGB backlighting with dynamic multi-colour customisation allows you to match the keyboard's lighting effects with your gaming equipment through the iCUE software
- Detachable soft-touch wrist rest provides great support and optimum comfort during extended hours of gaming
- FPS and MOBA keycap sets with textured and contoured surfaces provide an enhanced tactile feel with maximum grip at your fingers
- Windows key lock mode prevents accidental Windows and Context Menu key presses to give you a distraction-free gaming experience
- Dedicated volume and multimedia controls allow you to adjust the audio for your games on the fly
- 1.8-metre cord length with USB 2.0 connectivity lets you hook the keyboard up to your desktop or laptop easily
- USB pass-through port gives the convenience of connecting your mouse or gaming headset directly to the keyboard
- Lightweight design with rugged aluminum frame makes this keyboard withstand years of constant usage
- Compatible for PCs running Windows
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 42 reviewers who responded, 41 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Out of words! Hands down the best keyboard!- March 6, 2021
I normally don't write reviews as much but I felt this product deserves this honest review. I have bought and returned several keyboards. I bought the K95 corsair (brown switches), K55 corsair, K68 corsair red (not RGB), Razer Cynosa Chroma V2, Razer Black widow Elite green, and Redragon K556 (brown switches). Then finally I laid my hands on K70. This is the perfect balance of smooth typing and gaming experience. I use it for office work and as well as typing. It is quiet and does NOT make much noise. If you want a keyboard for office and gaming, I would highly recommend this keyboard. It comes with a wrist rest with help with typing. I am very happy with this product and Corsair has done a fine job with this particular keyboard.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great keyboard for a comfortable gaming experience- June 25, 2020
I love this keyboard. I had the original Corsair K70RGB which unfortunately had an accident on my part by having a wiring complication that wasn’t worth fixing. This resulted in the reason to my overall purchase. I love the new drivers they implemented. The cherry Mx red switches are flawless just as I expected. My gaming experience was really awesome for hours upon hours of use. Great multimedia buttons and easy access to volume, extra USB port, and overall functionality. I would recommend this mechanical cherry red switch keyboard with anyone who has interest in a comfortable, functional gaming experience.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good keyboard- November 27, 2020
Really great quality and love the tactile feel of this keyboard and appreciate the extra keys that I can change out for the WASD when gaming. Only issue I have, not sure if there's a setting somewhere, is that sometimes when I use the keyboard to raise or lower the volume it will sometimes just keep going on either direction. For example, if I just want to raise the volume a bit it'll shoot straight up and and won't respond when I try to lower it using the keyboard until I restart the PC and vice versa. Other than that small issue it works as intended.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.