Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Low Profile Backlit Mechanical Cherry MX Gaming Keyboard - English
- Features Cherry MX Low Profile RGB Red mechanical key switches for ultimate gaming comfort
- 8MB profile storage capacity allows storage for 3 profiles without using external software
- 100% anti-ghosting with full-key rollover makes sure that all your keystrokes get registered with utmost precision, even when multiple keys are pressed
- Corsair iCUE software allows for programming macros, personalise RGB lighting effects, and synchronise with compatible Corsair peripherals, coolers, fans, and more
- Per-key RGB backlighting with dynamic multi-colour customisation allows you to match the keyboard's lighting effects with your existing gaming equipment
- Detachable soft-touch palm rest is just great for extended gaming sessions
- Replaceable FPS and MOBA keycap sets provide maximum grip and optimum support
- Dedicated multimedia controls allow you to adjust the audio for all your games on the fly
- Comes with a 1.8-metre cord length with USB 2.0 connectivity that allows you to hook the keyboard up to your desktop or laptop
- USB pass-through port allows for connecting your mouse or gaming headset directly to the keyboard
- Slim design with Aircraft-grade anodized aluminum frame ensures long-lasting use
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great low profile keyboard- April 15, 2022
Bought this after using standard membrane keyboards for years. Did a ton of testing and decided a linear red switch made the most sense for me. Bought this keyboard and it's fantastic. Well built, good thick cable, great lighting. The k70 standard keys are too high, I love the low profile which is closer to the g915 in feel. Only issue is that the light keys and low profile do make for accidental keypresses for those who rest hands on the keyboard.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Good keyboard but takes getting used to- May 16, 2022
The RGB effect is quite good. The switches are relatively quite but with good feedback. It can though have accidental pressesYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great features, but needs some improvements- April 8, 2022
I was in the market for a low profile keyboard. The K70 RGB MK.2 Low profile Cherry MX Red seemed to fit all of my criteria or most of them anyway. Pros: - Dedicated media control with volume wheel - Low profile - Silent switches - Good software allowing many profiles and macros, all keys are configurable. - RGB - Onboard memory (with 3 hardware profiles) - All legends on all keys are backlit. - USB passthrough, if you need it. But I would prefer an thinner cable instead. Cons: - Num Lock, Caps lock and Scroll lock indicators cannot be dimmed. - Space bar is very noisy. Enter key and backspace as well. (mods exist to improve this). - Very thick non detachable USB cable. - Non standard bottom row keys, making 3rd party keycaps replacement impossible. - Unavailable Corsair Cherry MX Low Profile keycaps for replacement or customization. - Corsair PBT Keycaps are unavailable for this keyboard. - Bottom legends are dimmer - Legends that require the Shift key are on the bottom part of the key. Bottom line: Overall I really like the keyboard. But I am glad that I did not pay full price for it. As low profile keyboard become more popular, I hope Corsair will make compatible keycaps sets available for this keyboard.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report