Corsair K95 RGB Platinum XT Backlit Mechanical Cherry MX Brown Gaming Keyboard - English
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee Benefits
- Six dedicated macro keys can be programmed with macros, key remaps, and special commands so you can perform complex moves and actions with a single keystroke
- 100% CHERRY MX RGB mechanical keyswitches ensure mild tactical feedback and last through 100 million keystrokes
- 100% anti-ghosting with full N-key rollover makes sure that every key is registered accurately, even when multiple keys are pressed at the same time
- Dedicated multimedia keys and volume roller bring controls to your fingertips so you don't have to interrupt your game
- iCUE software provides control over lighting setting, macro programming, key remaps, and more
- 8MB on-board storage can save up to 5 user profiles, so you can switch between different settings with ease
- Dynamic per-key RGB backlighting with 19-zone LightEdge can be customised to match your vibrant gaming setup
- Anodised brushed aluminium frame is durable and designed to last for years
- 104/105-key precision-moulded, 1.5mm-thick keycap resists wearing and fading
- Ergonomic design with detachable cushioned leatherette palm rest reduces strain on the hands during prolonged gaming sessions
- USB pass-through port allows you to connect additional USB devices such as a mouse or headset
- Works with Elgato Stream Deck (sold separately, requires Windows 10)
- Compatible with PC or Mac equipped with two USB 3.0 or 3.1 Type-A ports
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Good
- upgrade from k63- August 8, 2020
I love this key board. wrist rests are very comfortable. so much lighting customizationYes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Best Mainstream Mechanical Keyboard- August 8, 2020
I've had this keyboard since February, and it is far and away my favorite keyboard I have every owned. My previous keyboards were both Razer BlackWidow Ultimates (one normal and one stealth). This keyboard has better key feel, less errors (haven't had any yet), and is more comfortable for gaming. I've used it for coding, gaming, and typing, and the brown switching are perfect for each activity, giving you great actuation without the high level of noise of other mechanical switches. I'm not sure if the other reviewers got a bad batch, but I can't recommend this keyboard enough.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Works Great When It Connects- July 27, 2020
I’ve now owned two of these, with both exhibiting the same intermittent connection problem. While physically connected to my machine, the keyboard alternates between three states (only one of which is desirable): 1.) RGB lighting active with keyboard operational (Great!) 2.) RGB lighting active with keyboard not operational - (tried to use Demo-mode deactivation procedure for this, to no avail) 3.) RGB lighting inactive with keyboard not operational I’ve tried several things, including: the demo mode procedure mentioned above, physically disconnecting and reconnecting the keyboard, changing position of the keyboard cable, and restarting the computer - all with only occasional success. I would give this keyboard five stars if it worked consistently, but sadly that has not been the case.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)