Corsair Katar Pro 10000 DPI Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse - Black
- Compact and symmetrical design offers comfortable fingertip and claw-style use for right-handed users
- Six programmable buttons can be remapped or assigned a macro to perform complex functions with a single press
- 10,000DPI PixArt PMW3325 sensor ensures precise pointer movement to give you an edge in competitive gaming
- Corsair iCUE software lets you easily customise settings such as macro programming, button remapping, sensitivity adjustment, lighting, and more
- Sub-1ms Slipstream Corsair wireless technology and low-latency Bluetooth provide ultra high-speed connectivity for lag-free performance
- Wireless USB adapter can be plugged into your laptop or desktop for instant use right out of the box
- Three preset DPI settings enable on-the-fly customisation without interrupting your gameplay
- Onboard storage lets you save lighting settings, macro profiles, and more
- A single AA battery keeps the mouse running for up to 135 hours
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 149 reviewers who responded, 122 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- The best value wireless gaming mouse.- March 16, 2021
For the price, this wireless gaming mouse can't be beat. Sure, it uses a AA battery, but it doesn't matter because you're also not paying for that. It also has bluetooth besides the dongle. Yeah, it doesn't have the fancy lights, but does exactly what you need. And that fancy texture on the sides, guess what, it's just not for looks, it actually makes it feel tactile. Really good when gaming hard. It's a no-fuss wireless gaming mouse, and it's probably the best at this price. If you're looking for one, this is it. It's got my approval.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great value for the money- March 13, 2021
Was looking for an affordable Bluetooth and usb dongle mouse. This fit the bill at $30. Switches seemlessly between modes so I can use it with two different devices. It’s a little unbalanced being heavier on the back side for those who use a fingertip grip. For the money, it gets the job done well. Not the best mouse I’ve ever owned, but it’s also one of the less expensive ones I’ve had. Would be 5 stars, but corsair icue sucks. Thankfully it’s a one time set it and forget it type thing with this mouse. Just set the dpi and that’s it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Glitchy- December 9, 2020
I purchased this mouse for work seeing I do 3D CADD work and the buttons would help. On bluetooth the mouse is super slow when the computer is thinking. Switched to the USB wireless, didn't have the slow issue but it takes a few seconds to "wake up" after its been idle (both on bluetooth and USB wireless). Very annoying when video conferencing and sharing screens or just hoping from note taking to the computer. Switched back to my $10 old Logitech mouse. Maybe I got a lemon?No, I would not recommend this to a friend.