Corsair LL120 RGB 120mm Case Fan
- 120mm fan blades ensure optimized performance and noise-free operation
- PWM Control allows you to control the fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,500 RPM, adjusting the airflow and minimizing the noise
- 16 Independent RGB LEDs across 2 separate light loops encircle the fan and its hub, allowing light customization
- Compatible with most ATX cases
- Requires Corsair Lighting Node PRO to create an array of visual effects with other compatible devices
- Requires SATA interface, Windows OS, and USB 2.0 for operation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 568 reviewers who responded, 535 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great fans, lighting is cool- November 19, 2019
They keep my case cool, aren't loud, and easy to control in Windows. One thing to note is that the light ring is on the intake side of the fan, so if you mount them at the base of your case to pull air up, the lighting effects won't be visible. I'm using 3 in my Lian Li O11-d as exhaust, mounted vertically on the back section of the case, and they work well and look awesome. Also, they have a second cable for the RGB lights, which makes them a little trickier to install than standard fans, so make sure you have enough RGB headers on your motherboard, or get an RGB hub. Mine are connected to a hub which is connected to the Corsair Commander, all mounted in the back chamber of the case.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Fans- July 15, 2020
These Corsair fans really helped me out when my other ones would not work. I bought the Thermaltake View 71 RGB case, and the stock fan controller was defective. So in replacement I ordered these. Not only did it come with a new fan controller, but they were the easiest to set up. It only took me about 20 minutes to unscrew the other fans, and to replace them with these, and a little finagling with the iCUE software, and everything was up and running. I would definitely recommend these for a full tower case even like in my case were I replaced a 140mm fan with a 120mm. It still outputs a good amount of cooling, and is whisper quiet even when the settings are turned up for fan speed/control.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- how do i change the rgb- June 16, 2021
can someone pls help me on how i change the rgb for thisYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report