Corsair LL120 RGB 120mm Case Fan
- 120mm fan blades ensure optimized performance and noise-free operation
- PWM Control allows you to control the fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,500 RPM, adjusting the airflow and minimizing the noise
- 16 Independent RGB LEDs across 2 separate light loops encircle the fan and its hub, allowing light customization
- Compatible with most ATX cases
- Requires Corsair Lighting Node PRO to create an array of visual effects with other compatible devices
- Requires SATA interface, Windows OS, and USB 2.0 for operation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 774 reviewers who responded, 731 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Fan- December 29, 2021
Great for getting rid of heat and well worth the price.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love these fans!- February 11, 2022
Very quiet and look amazing! Not a fan of the icue software.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Case Fan- May 27, 2022
These fans really add pop to your PC and are really nice to use with the iCue software, especially if the rest of your system uses corsair components. Only drawback are the wires. There are 2 for each fan that connect to a hub (one for RGB and one for PWM control). I feel the cooling performance and sound levels are great, but a lot of that will depend on your case and your fan curve.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent fans- September 7, 2018
I would have given these fans 5 stars but the only reason I didn't is because they don't move a lot of air through radiators if you are using them for case fans they are awesome 5 out of 5. They can be a tad loud past 1000rpm but I have mine set to 850 and works perfect.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best RGB FANs on the market!- April 27, 2019
I have 140LL fans already installed and added one 120LL to the bottom of the case. All I can say is these fans are gorgeous! Using iCue software you can make any kind of lights out of fans. And of course sync all your Corsair products!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
We can only acceept returns that are in their original packaging and do recommend customers check manufacturer's warranties for exclusions.Learn more about returns